$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 15 of 22
dough_boy wrote:
Fact #1 - Ely visited you
Fact #2 - Ely said he knows who the Jester is (likely means he is the consigliere)
Fact #3 - The jailer jailed you and interrogated you last night finding out you are the jester
Fact #4 - You admitted to being the jester

Kyla said:
09 Oct 2017, 20:22
fine. lynch me and I tell you all I know. I will haunt and kill the person I know is mafia.

So I think I am safe to assume you are the jester.
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum
i have to come to doughboys defense with the double attack.. i did tell doughboy he was attacked twice accidentally. it's my bedtime..
zzzzz.
Godfather cannot be attacked...
Kyla wrote:
Godfather (MAFIA)
Choose to kill someone each night. You can not be killed at night, with exception of a target who is protected by a bodyguard or if you are interrogated by the Jailer. Your defense is to powerful. If you are lynched the Framer will replace you first.
Attackers will receive a message saying. "Your targets defense was too high".
*The Godfather is a town detection immune role. False information will be given to investigative roles (Sheriff, Lookout, Investigator).

godfather can not die but can be attacked and can die from jailer. also lol at that 'quote' (faked btw)
Kyla wrote:
wouldn't I rather get lynched instead of mada yesterday???
Kyla wrote:
and if dough boy is actually the survivor (which I think husker might actually be), at least town will get more tokens with him out of the token pool hehe
dough_boy wrote:
jimmy1066
The only problem with that is, we would have heard from the REAL survivor by now I feel.

Probably because I am the real survivor...
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
wouldn't I rather get lynched instead of mada yesterday???

Yes...but you don't want to be too obvious so we figure it out and ignore you.
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
and if dough boy is actually the survivor (which I think husker might actually be), at least town will get more tokens with him out of the token pool hehe

I will tell you what...I will wager you 5,000 battle tokens that I am the survivor.
elysium5 wrote:
I am becoming more and more convinced dough is the serial killer.

#Lynch dough_boy
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
jimmy1066 wrote:
who is the survivor then? Is there anyone who could have been blackmailed as the survivor and thats why they can't speak out. This is the difficulty. If dough is lying, it is some display of skill he is putting on, and where is the survivor?
dough_boy wrote:
So kyla is the jester (as she admitted) and wants me out because I refuse to day lynch her so she can win her game.

Huskers and elysium are either mafia or serial killer (which in either case is a kill the town needs).

dough_boy role pm thread with hood (click to show)
dough_boy wrote:
Hoodlum said:
09 Oct 2017, 14:19
"You were attacked, but your defence was too high". "You were attacked, but your defence was too high". yes attacked twice lol. knew this role would be suited for you. You still have 2 vests left

Since it is a long read...hard to have 2 vests left if you are not the survivor.
dough_boy wrote:
Kyla
why would I admit it?

Kyla said:
09 Oct 2017, 20:22
fine. lynch me and I tell you all I know. I will haunt and kill the person I know is mafia.

You did. Don't ask me. Why would you say you would haunt someone if you were not the jester?