$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 326 posts
  • Page 4 of 22
Kyla wrote:
I feel like Syg is an obvious target to inspect which means the framer might be on him. He could also be the godfather, whonknows, question everything!!!
Kyla wrote:
I don't trust Madagascar at all, seems he wants my head
Madagascarter wrote:
Why am I the only one in the players list that doesn't have a time next to them? Is it because you know of my imminent death? :0
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Why am I the only one in the players list that doesn't have a time next to them? Is it because you know of my imminent death? :0
accidental. fixed, i think.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
dough_boy wrote:
Sygmassacre
Dough it helps no one but mafia to throw suspects out early.

You really believe that? The Mafia already knows who is not Mafia. So me saying who is on my list doesn't help them. It could however help the Town figure out who to vet.

That is always your come back. "You accuse me...you must be Mafia". How about I just accused you because I don't have information otherwise?

As far as I know I have not bragged about calling out anyone from the start. Please point to one time that I did? The goal is to get rid of Mafia...to me who does what or says what doesn't matter so long as my side (in this case Town) wins.
sbsportz5 wrote:
I think dough_doy's idea makes sense, any info gathered from the investigators etc. is discredited until town eliminates the framer. Therefore it is just as likely for to die on our own. Really only helps the serial killer, they would be more likely to target any role that could identify them as they don't care which one they kill. 

Say two people say they are the doctor, mafia kills the real one, next day we lynch the "fake doctor". Only works while we have the numbers, and only thing that complicates everything is the jester and serial killer. (Jester will double up roles just to be killed)
sbsportz5 wrote:
That being said, the day/night we lose the numbers/major roles we are pretty much screwed.. 
dwcalvert wrote:
This is proving to be far more complex than the usual game. The blind lynching strategy really didn't work for me/villagers last game, so until I have more evidence to go on, I have to #NO LYNCH until I can wrap my head around things.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yes dough i believe it helps mafia because youre putting peoples names out which town can vote on. Since youve put my name out there and im town im now a target for a lynch, leaving at least one mafia out of the general spotlight. So there are only a couple of reasons to do this as i stated earlier. So which is it?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Jimi wrote:
Guys there is still people didn't say I word, so please syg and doughboy, both of you are crucial and good players, so we don't want to lose any of you this early, nothing is clear right now, let's wait and see the effect of the night actions..
Until then I believe a #no lynch is the best option we have.

#no lynch

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Anaxagore wrote:
Hey everyone,

As doughboy suggested, why don't we all reveal our role?

For the reason I will explain just after, TOWN will want the truth to be reavealed and therefore tell their true role whereas others will lie.
NEUTRAL, SERIAL KILLER and MAFIA will then probably repeat existing TOWN role.
This means that with 10 TOWN - 4 MAFIA - 2 NEUTRAL - 1 SERIAL KILLER, we will end up with 3 TOWN sure, and 7 doubles (14 suspects).

It is logical for any TOWN to want to know 3 people on its side. And don't say it will help the MAFIA better know who to kill, because they already know each other, and their probability of killing a NEUTRAL or SERIAL KILLER is really low (given the number of players. Btw I don't really know if they need to kill them).

So it's a really good thing for any TOWN and i will suspect anyone who is against such proposal.

Who wants the truth? Let's say we are in before telling our role (so as to be sure people are following).

# I WANT THE TRUTH
Madagascarter wrote:
Anaxagore, how are we supposed to keep the 3 clean people silent from the mafia and only open to the village when no-one knows who is mafia?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Mafia also get a guaranteed night kill. Not to say its guaranteed that it will go through but that they have the guaranteed option to use it. While we figure out who of the 7 double claims are mafia they have at between 3-7 nights to use their kill to get rid of the other 3 "clean" claims. Not to mention that with framers and guards and night protects in the mix its not as straight forward as just mass claiming. Now on the face of it it does seem like my spades game but that was very basic and designed to get people used to the mechanics of the game. This is very layered but, while it seems daunting and i can see why people would want an easy solution, mass claiming is not it.
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
paulcha wrote:
Hey,
I think it could be an interesting solution, because we would start by lynching some double role, and if we wrong the next day kill the double. And since there is more TOWN than MAFIA, it could work.

The problem is that the mafia will now each player is which and start killing the more important ones, like the mayor or doctor etc.

Moreover, it is not sure 3 players would be cleared, because the 7 players who would like to lie, might choose a same fake role, bringing the number of cleared people to even less. 

Then everyone would defend they are the True role, which will just generate chaos.
In the end, to me it seems to me that would only help the MAFIA. 
Je suis arrivé comme un roi, je repars comme une légende.
Anaxagore wrote:
paulcha

Moreover, it is not sure 3 players would be cleared, because the 7 players who would like to lie, might choose a same fake role, bringing the number of cleared people to even less. 

you mean "to even more" right? We will know at least 3 people but we could have more if MAFIA and NEUTRAL don't cooperate.

Madagascarter

how are we supposed to keep the 3 clean people silent from the mafia and only open to the village when no-one knows who is mafia?

Does a person killed stop talking in the chat?

If it is the case then MAFIA willl probably focus on killing these 3 dudes. Even thought they do it, we will probably have time to begin identifying suspects thanks to these 3 cleared persons' power.

If it is not the case the MAFIA will kill the most important people first, and we will kill the doubles.