Revenge of the Sith
  • 37 posts
  • Page 1 of 3
Madagascarter wrote:
So I've been toying with a couple of ideas. The original one I planned was Retro for a cross between Space Invaders, Pacman and Donkey Kong. Then I had a thought that i could do the Hunger Games; MockingJay, but I'm not sure how many people know the story but I went with Star Wars due to it being widely known and I've thought of an absolutely killer role for a neutral so let me give you the scene.

Please note, there will be Spoilers in this game.

War!!! The Sith Lord has raised up a secret clone army which he has integrated into society to "bring peace" to the galaxy. However the time was right to execute order 66, to kill all Jedi. However a number of Jedi have survived the massacre however they are scattered a forced to live in hiding. Infuriated that some of the Jedi survived the Sith Lord created a council in which anyone can attend to which they could vote for who the public thought were Sith (General Grevious and Count Dooku) and then to Lynch them. However the Sith Lord secretly wants to kill the Jedi. In other news Anakin Skywalker is feeling the pull of the dark side and could become your worst enemy yet and Orson Krennic is creating a weapon that could destroy the planet.

Mechanics of this game (click to show)

Alright Signups end in exactly 1 week and I don't care how many people join. I'll accommodate.
1Hoodlum
2.Elysium5
3.Vicious
4.Kyla
5.Skarni
6.Henris01
7.Anaxagore
8.Paulcha
9.Huskers01
10. Sygmassacre
11. Jimi
12.Dough_boy
13.Dwcalvert
14.4960epic
15.marcEST
16.Mayba
17. Otter

Warning: This is a mafia game, not a risk game!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
I'm in.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Jimi wrote:
I am out this game, I have no clue what star wars is about

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Madagascarter wrote:
Seriously, Jimi! You can easily just watch them. I'm mainly basing it on "Revenge of the Sith" but there will be characters from others like Luke and Princess Leia. another thing to note is that some people may have split personalities depending on the number of people playing. I've created some really cool roles. I think the coolest role is my neutral Boba Fett but I not sure if I'll get enough people.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Jimi wrote:
Madagascarter
Seriously, Jimi! You can easily just watch them. I'm mainly basing it on "Revenge of the Sith" but there will be characters from others like Luke and Princess Leia. another thing to note is that some people may have split personalities depending on the number of people playing. I've created some really cool roles. I think the coolest role is my neutral Boba Fett but I not sure if I'll get enough people.
I barely understand normal English, I will be lost like the GOT game with those names.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Henris_1 wrote:
paulcha
I'm in too :)
You will regret if you target me from round 1 again! ^^