Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 18 of 19
JamesKer1 wrote:
Here's some better healthy debate.

2. Virtuosity98- Paranoid (Cleared by Hood)
Alex-Mafia (I/P)
Hood- Mafia (I/S/P)
OXEN- Mafia (I/S/P)

3. Sygmassacre- Sane or Naive (Cleared by Hood)
Kelly- Town (I/S/N)
Alex- Town (I/S/N)
OXEN- Town (S/N)

4. OXEN- Paranoid
JK1- Mafia (I/P)
Hood- Mafia (I/S/P)
V98- Mafia (I/S/P)

5. Jamesker1- Insane or Naive
UP- Town (I/N)
-Death-

6. Hoodlum- Insane (Cleared by Mod)
V98-Mafia (I/P/S)
UP- Town (I/N)
Syg- Mafia (I/P/S)

7. AlexvanStell- Sane or Paranoid
UP-Mafia (S/P)
-Death-

8. Kellyxc92- Insane or Paranoid
-------
JK- Mafia (I/P)
-------

9. Evilspyguy Insane or Naive
UP- Town (I/N)
-------
Kelly- Town (I/N)

*Not including UP in this because he is irrelevant*

Confirmed...
Paranoid- 2/2
Naive- 2/2
Insane- 2/2
Sane- 1/1

Open Slots & Players

Paranoid- 0
Naive- 0
Insane- 0
Sane- 0

So 3 current confirmed town alive, 3 potential mafia. (But no kill?)

OXEN is not totally confirmed, however, unless evidence comes up on the contrary, I'm assuming he is actually town and paranoid. This makes Kelly insane, and ESG naive.

But wait.

JamesKer1 was not categorized. So, still under the assumption OX is town (which for now I am fairly confident he is), either ESG or Kelly are mafia.

Guess what? I'm town. And I wish I had my night 1 inspect to help prove it to you.

Guess who has had the opportunity to prove it? Kelly. Playing the inactivity card would make perfect sense- UP helped promote that she was gone early on in the game, a town-leaning reminder he usually slips in about his partners in games (I've modded with him and played on his side as mafia multiple times, it starts to stick out after a while. ;) I'll find proof later on if needed). UP also used the inactivity card himself in a recent game (For The Love of Money), and admitted it in a PM to me on another Risk-esque website that we are both involved in. He was attempting to fly under the radar on a solid case against him, hoping to clock out.

Now, think if this had been any other player. I was gone in a heartbeat the first time because "my PM action was not timed well". And we aren't pointing any fingers at someone who missed theirs, making a classic UP play, and has laid low the entire game? Who is still kidding themselves? You will be kicking yourself for not acting on this later on, when the game is over. I know I have been the whole time I was out.

VOTE KELLY
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yes. If he has taken a mafia role then he will try to cloud judgement by putting in long posts. Whoever, its clear as can be that ox, hood, v98 and I are most probably all town which leaves him and kelly. Either way we are safe to win this so I suggest getting rid of the most likely to be mafia out of the two of them.

Reasons JK1 is mafia
1) 4 out of 6 remaining are totally or mostly clean
2) The irony of him coming back as mafia is not lost on me
3) The need to get a sub in for ESG points to mafia as the game would be over now
4) No mafia kill as of yet because ESG was inactive

Reasons JK1 isn't mafia
1) 50/50 chance that he isn't
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
JamesKer1 wrote:
Sygmassacre - Dec 30, 05:36 AM
3) The need to get a sub in for ESG points to mafia as the game would be over now
4) No mafia kill as of yet because ESG was inactive

Reasons JK1 isn't mafia
1) 50/50 chance that he isn't

3. I asked to replace when ESG and Alex were both alive and having activity issues. It was a matter of convenience- Alex died, there was one spot left. Totally my choice.

4. Kelly also hasn't been active in the thread. Nor has Madagascarter officially started the day. That's kind of a point why I'm not mafia, I'm around, posting, and paying attention. I've already sent in my investigative action, so the night shouldn't be held up for me.

1. Don't forget OX still isn't totally confirmed, just hypothetically :) Nothing says he isn't making up paranoid results. The only reason you three are totally clear was because of the mod error and the proofs because of Hood's insanity.

Sygmassacre - Dec 30, 05:36 AM
If he has taken a mafia role then he will try to cloud judgement by putting in long posts.

What? This just proves I'm thinking. Laid it all out as clear as possible. I've got a lot to get off my chest since I was killed :)
Hoodlum wrote:
If there is no kill tonight, I think I would vote with you on this James. It's between ESG or Kelly in my books. No kill as of yet could mean that it's kelly who is mafia being inactive or James playing on this inactivity. If there is no kill, then Town can afford it. If there is a kill, then I will be gunning for ESG (James).
So if you are mafia James you should just kill me over the others. Or don't make a kill tonight and I will risk that vote with you against kelly, just because it can be afforded.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
JamesKer1 wrote:
Hoodlum - Dec 30, 07:26 AM
If there is no kill tonight, I think I would vote with you on this James. It's between ESG or Kelly in my books. No kill as of yet could mean that it's kelly who is mafia being inactive or James playing on this inactivity. If there is no kill, then Town can afford it. If there is a kill, then I will be gunning for ESG (James).
So if you are mafia James you should just kill me over the others. Or don't make a kill tonight and I will risk that vote with you against kelly, just because it can be afforded.

How could Town afford making a mistake with Kelly over a mistake with me? I don't really get it I guess. How am I the bigger target here?
Hoodlum wrote:
if there is no mafia kill tonight. we wont lose a player. afford one mistake.
esg being my target, reasons.. he gave his inspect as innocent.. rather than inspector. He's a new player with no bad habits yet, UP could have coached him to say innocent. UP also gave him an excuse for it in some sort. Also, UP tried to put me and kelly's name together as mafia around that same time as suspects. that's my reasoning anyways. Once UP was exposed as mafia, just going back to how he played his hand, for clues
Madagascarter wrote:
Kelly is inactive so I'm gonna end the night. Anybody want to replace Kelly?

D3 starts now.

Everyone was inspecting desperate to work out the mafia and also relieved that one mafia was down. Everyone did their inspections early and went to bed but 2. Hoodlum and the mafia was talking intensely about who to lynch next turn. Maybe the mafia's name came up as a suspect or maybe it was him that made his teammate get lynched but for one reason or another the gun went off. Hoodlum died.

He was an inspector
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
well since im dead i suppose i could replace kelly's role.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
LYNCH JAMESKER1
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

JamesKer1 wrote:
LYNCH JAMESKER1

The comment about kelly's inactivity gives me no wiggle room....