Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 13 of 19
JamesKer1 wrote:
Madagascarter - Dec 24, 07:27 AM
Jamesker1 - No-one signed up

I'd be happy to do it :)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
lol Hoodlum, you're talk about me being mafia just draws attention to yourself. I am almost certain that you are the mafia culprit everyone's looking for.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
I'm pretty sure I'm dead either by lynch or by mafia tonight. If I get lynched, at least inspectors know who to vote next.
but they better figure out quickly who the 2nd mafia is. because If im lynched today, it will be 4 - 2 tomorrow.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
Lynch Virtuo

per my plan.

also WTF why would they kill alex... most interesting (I was fairly sure I was dead XD)

hmm...
Hoodlum wrote:
JamesKer1 - Dec 24, 04:23 PM
I'd be happy to do it :)
I don't mind if James subs back in, however,
I object, during this day phase at least, because it would disadvantage town.
James is wrong about me as I was about him, he made it clear in his dead talk and I don't know
if he has continued to follow the game. We (non mafia) are on a clear path now.
V98 get's lynched today, mafia have no reason to keep me alive and I will be quick to reveal my last inspect to help town out, my last inspect will be for either syg - kelly or ESG.

If you take ESG's role for todays vote, mafia/inspector, you'd have np in voting to lynch me at this point.
Hoodlum wrote:
V98 gets lynched.

1 mafia lynched.

Ultra's is proven inspector, and I am positive OXEN is an inspector.

I will be proven as sane, so whomever I inspect between my other choices of Kelly, ESG or Syg, I could inspect the right mafia, or leave you a choice between the last two. At this point SYG is probably my inspect target as he is voting with UP, and seems to have the opposing opinion on OX.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum, you cannot be sane, as I am not mafia. Everyone will find this out after I am lynched. If you lynch me, 1 more mistake will mean a mafia win. Don't make this mistake!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Guys!! Do you have memory-spans of a goldfish?? EXACTLY the same thing happened last game (Love of Money). I blew Hoodlum's cover, and then he persuaded everyone to lynch me (like a snake). Then, everyone ignored the pearls of wisdom that I was offering, and gave Hoodlum the game!! I plead with you to remember last game, and do not repeat your mistakes. If I get lynched, the chances are that the game would have been thrown away for a first mafia win... lead by Hoodlum.
Day Actions:

UltrasPlot wrote:
v98 we kill hood next if you flip town, which I highly doubt will happen, I believe hood to be sane for now... ;)

ill devise a master plan during the night and post it before daybreak (in the event that I get killed, mafia is being really stupid right now, killing a rand inactive)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Lol you must have been on the naughty list and now you wanna get back at him for missing you on his Xmas eve drop.....
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
my inspect got killed by the mafia. Everyone else is probably enjoying Xmas lol. Now can we all just vote for hood already? I really think he will flip mafia more times than V98 would given the confusion around his first "inspect result". It sounds like a plan to use epics rookie mod status as a way to cleanse himself and fly under the radar
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ