Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 15 of 19
Sygmassacre wrote:
You organised a kill on Alex coz he inspected you right and you took the chance he was sane as he was the only one to see you as mafia
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
OXEN wrote:
Or you know what unLynch UltrasPlot and lynch Syggmassacre u can be mafia just as much as up, hooide or V98... THere is not enough proof to who is who.. niether was the sanity of our fallen town-brothers revealed either... Its only in the Mafias interest to lynch when uncertainty roams... So perhaps both hoodie or Sygg are Mafia, cause they want an innocent dead... I am telling u guys lynching is a mistake.. I rather have 4 towns (they will kill at night) than 3 townies against 2 mafia.. Surely a town person can I agree!! Not only will we have more precise info on who is sane, insane, naive or paranoid(I think Iam this one)...

Logic only mafia would want us to falsely lynch...
UltrasPlot wrote:
and the reason I would kill the guy I was telling everyone to inspect is...? (also I'm not that obvious, although the underestimation is rather appalling)

literally giving town a freebie on lynch is stupid, which is why I commented on the stupidity of the mafia earlier.

UltrasPlot wrote:
1. Ultrasplot - town
2. Virtuosity98 - could be town, would mean hood is maf
3. Sygmassacre - leaning mafia
4. OXEN - leaning town
5. Jamesker1 - RIP ;-;
6. Hoodlum - leaning mafia
7. AlexvanStell - RIP ;-;
8. Kellyxc92 - neutral
9. Evilspyguy - neutral

tbh lynching Hoodlum might be the way to solve the game, if Hood flips town Virtuo is definitely mafia, if he flips mafia we get syg next?

the issue is the 'missing' inspects in Kelly and ESG that prevent an algebraic win.

I could see the sudden push to lynch me one of two ways - a gambit (which is working) to distance himself from virtuo (a scumbuddy?) since he's pretty much leading. Syg is essentially playing along (and using thoroughly faulty logic (Alex saw you as mafia! Therefore you killed him!))

The other way is that he takes the moderator cues earlier concerning mistaken inspect on virtuo as proof that he is town. That could be possible, but I highly doubt moderator would provide such magnitude of information without mafia also receiving an inspect result upon request. Syg is also sheeping Hoodlum (quite literally, lynching Hoodlum was likely a tactical ploy I wouldn't put beyond Hood)

I prefer a Hoodlum Lynch today but Sygma is also a possibility
Sygmassacre wrote:
Or ox, I call you out on your tactic of no lynch to fly under the radar so you need to deflect the attention onto someone else
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
lynching is tactically beneficial at 5/2, nexo, because it gives us another chance tomorrow.

not a lynchable offense though, nexo is good at people-skills, he's not the math ace :P
UltrasPlot wrote:
also syg explain suddenly switching from
Sygma, two pages ago
Now can we all just vote for hood already? I really think he will flip mafia more times than V98 would given the confusion around his first "inspect result". It sounds like a plan to use epics rookie mod status as a way to cleanse himself and fly under the radar

to Hoodie-Lynch-Ultra-Bot?
OXEN wrote:
No Up, my math is better than I let out.. if wrong lynch today.. means 3/2 tommorrow.. And that my friend is almost a loss for town... I rather it be 4/2... unlynch Syggmassacre

Sygg do what u think is best for town... Mafia knows I am right, which most likely make me die during night... Cause mafia knows I got talent and skill to sniff them out!! But only if enough info... We do not bestow it yet!!! No one yet is a 100% sure of their sanity....

Anyone with common sense will face mafia 4/2 rather than 3/2.. But ok if u guys think u can make it 4/1 go ahead! get ur MVP
UltrasPlot wrote:
OXEN: 4/2 is inherently disadvantaging us as we control one less kill (based on chance, one less chance to even randomly kill a mafia)

However, here at 5/2 we have two chances, here and at 3/2. However, if we pass the kill to mafia, they hit down to 4/2, and it's MYLO, which means strategically we NL, and we're in the same situation except previously we kill once and mafia kills once and in the second scenario mafia kills twice. Get it?
Hoodlum wrote:
HOODLUM IS TOWN - EPIC PROVES THIS.

Suggestion that mafia get's inspects too, is just far fetched now. How could anyone believe this? it wouldn't be necessary at all for this format.

So I am town, and I have two inspects that result in Ultrasplot being inspector and V98 as mafia. One of those is mafia. I'm not even a consideration in the factor Ultras, but while I still have a vote lynch from V98 still active, this is convenient for you to go with the numbers to get the results of you. Lynching me when epic clears me is mafia behaviour. OX u should hurry up and lynch vote me too if you want to save UP (if you are mafia).

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
you srsly pushing that hood? there is no reason to believe that mafia could not have also received a random inspect result upon request (I know hosts where I used to play did that often), and since madag has played elsewhere I would not put it beyond him to offer mafia an inspect result.

You are not proven town. You are a wildcard, just like everyone else. Hood is acting more and more mafia now - either we trust him and lynch v98 and get him tomorrow or we don't and get him today.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Hood
it wouldn't be necessary at all for this format.

mhm, like us pushing based off inspect result formatting would DEFINITELY go unbalanced...
OXEN wrote:
Lynch ultrasplot not cause of hoodie but because of trying to convince me off me common sense theory!!! ur it ;P
UltrasPlot wrote:
ugh brb linking mafiascum article, you guys need to learn how to play the most basic numbers game....