Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 10 of 19
Hoodlum wrote:
actually, all do me, we can find the sane inspector.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Now you see that my no lynch suggestion was the most sensible way to go. Only 2 people voted;
Hood and Ox so they go to the top of my suspect list.

I have inspected Alex and it came back inspector so im naive or sane unless I've inspected both mafia (what are the chances of that?)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Kellyxc92 wrote:
so I inspected James... my inspection said he was mafia so I'm either an insane inspector or a paranoid inspector.....
Kellyxc92 wrote:
Madagascarter said:
02:09 PM, 17 December 2014
Hello Kellyxc92. You are an inspector and every night you can inspect a player to see if they are one of the mafia clan or an inspector. To inspect you need to write in this PM "NX – inspect USER". However you may be a sane inspector (always inspects correctly), insane inspector (always inspects incorrectly), paranoid inspector (always sees the target as mafia) or naïve inspector (always sees the target as an inspector. You win when all of the mafia have been defeated.
Madagascarter said:
04:48 PM, 18 December 2014
I need an inspection
Kellyxc92 said:
Yesterday, 5:56 AM
inspect Jamesker1
4960epic said:
Yesterday, 1:08 PM
Results: mafia

so who do we inspect next?
OXEN wrote:
Sygg I am sorry to say that ur top of the list is wrong.. u now if I was mafia I would never sacrifice myself round one.. Even you know Iam to ego for that right.. ahaha I was one the first one's to be compliant to share my inspect... I have gotten two mafia hits on a row.. I am most likely a paranoid inspector ( which then I am only useful for lynching).. of course the chances are the Iam Insane.. If I get anything but mafia in next inspect i no for a fact that person is mafia!! its a difficult format of playing... plus one of us is surely gonna die tomorrow.. My suggestion is not to reveal your results on hoodie until tomorrow.. Cause then the risk of mafia killing a confirmed sane inspector is more likely to happen. by next day its gonna be 5-2... If we townies $cr€w it up next lynch it will be 3-2 the following day... so think wisely when u share info.. just sayig.. I dont mind dying for the greater good.. THough I am mostl likely paranoid..

So wait till night is over... Better only one that being me so far that has shared, so we all know what direction to go..

kelly if u did james like I did, and u now get Hoodie and got same result as me, u and me are twins.. Paranoid or insane..

May the force be with us!! ^^
Sygmassacre wrote:
Well im voting for one of you tomorrow so if I get killed tonight everyone will know why
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
if u get killed tonight, it's probably because you just gave mafia the idea to do that, so that the rest may consider lynching me or ox.
Hoodlum wrote:
OK i have worked out that I am the sane one. I inspected UP tonight and the result is inspector. I believe UP to be
an inspector, so that means V98 was infact mafia and I got thrown off on Night 0, which actually got me rallying for V98's innocence when infact he is mafia. This puts a target on me now, but I'll take one for the team since I pushed for James to get lynched. I am SANE and V98 is mafia. UP is an inspector.
OXEN wrote:
Well hoodie did u read anything I posted? Wait till day.. Cause if ur the sane one u would be main target??
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum said:
OK i have worked out that I am the sane one. I inspected UP tonight and the result is inspector. I believe UP to be
an inspector, so that means V98 was infact mafia and I got thrown off on Night 0, which actually got me rallying for V98's innocence when infact he is mafia. This puts a target on me now, but I'll take one for the team since I pushed for James to get lynched. I am SANE and V98 is mafia. UP is an inspector.

OK Hoodlum:
1) You cannot be Paranoid, as one of your inspections showed up as inspector.
2) You cannot be Naive, as one of your inspections showed up as mafia.
3) You can be Sane, but that would mean that I was mafia, which I'm not.
4) You can be Insane, but this would mean Ultra is mafia.

Therefore, there are 3 possible scenarios:
1) Hoodlum is an Insane inspector and UltrasPlot is mafia.
2) Hoodlum is a Sane inspector and I am mafia (which I'm not - I'm just putting this option on here to please sceptics - PLEASE GUYS WE CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER MIS-LYNCH).
3) Hoodlum is a Mafia and has made these results up.

If you guys decide to lynch me, you will know that scenario 1 or scenario 3 is true. Therefore, we know who one of the mafia is!

Either: Hoodlum
Or: UltrasPlot

V98 = MVP?? ;)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum said:
actually, all do me, we can find the sane inspector.

Everyone, Inspect Hoodlum!

(I would have said Inspect UltrasPlot, but if Hoodlum is mafia and is making his inspections up, then his result for Ultra may stop a pattern forming.)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Right guys, my result was:

"Hoodlum: mafia". That's really annoying.
Either:
1) I am sane and Hoodlum and AlexvanStell are both mafia, as both my inspections on them gave Mafia (unlikely).
2) I am insane and Hoodlum and AlexvanStell are both inspectors, as both my inspections on them gave Mafia.
3) I am paranoid and Hoodlum could be mafia or not (most likely).

Please continue inspecting Hoodlum, he said to so as well!
Day Actions:

Hoodlum wrote:
Yeah OXEN i did read what you said and agreed, but I feel I would be top of the list for mafia kill anyways because I inspected one (Virtuosity98) right first night, and it came back as mafia and they suspected that I might be SANE since Night 0.

If I die tonight, I said my bit for the team legally (non dead talking).
Also, the reverse psyche here is that if I blurt it out, that I know, then it might not get me killed to get the focus off V98.

Also, they may have put their orders in to kill already before I said I inspected UP to be an inspector and cemented to them that I am SANE.

If I die, vote V98. If I live, I'm voting and rallying for the rest to lynch him, and I will for sure die the next night and then you will have to weed out the 2nd mafia without a sane inspector.

*Since it is open chat, it's a bit hard to mislead mafia to thinking I am not sane, and also to convince non-mafia that I am not mafia.