Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 9 of 19
Hoodlum wrote:
What i'd like to know is. Who admits to getting their inspection action done early? and who did theirs late.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Ultrasplot
MODERATOR: 1. Did you require a NX - Idling PM from Mafia?
2. Did you provide how inspect results would be given to Mafia?
No & No. I really should stop revealing to much although I may have deceived you.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
To speed things up I'm gonna give you a deadline!

D1 will at 8:00PM today (BWT) no matter what. If there is a tie it will be decided by the random number generator.

Summer 2 Countdown

OXEN wrote:
Hoodie!
OXEN said:
02:29 AM, 18 December 2014
cool.

inspect JamesKer1

please!
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Ultra I get the sense that everyone's waiting on you to do your logic/maths thing with the inspections, as you've played hundreds of these games before...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
Only 150 minutes remaining. James has gotta make a believable case quickly before he's lynched. (Not revealing anything. Just supporting Jamesker1)

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
Due to unavoidable circumstances I have to end the day an hour early due to the fact that "secret things" are happening downstairs at 8:00 and I'm not allowed downstairs. So...

Ultrasplot seeing the danger claimed that he was experienced and everyone should follow him but didn't have the nerve to lynch. Jamesker1 was the topic of much excitement during the day started by OXEN and Hoodlum and V98 followed although V98 saw good reason not to lynch him and backed away. Jamesker1, astounded that he was being lynched decided that voting Kelly was the only way to save his soul but realised that only gained him more criticism as the rest thought Kelly was an inspector. Jamesker1 admitted his fate. His lasts words that came out of his mouth were... "Innocent! Don't kil..."

Spoiler (click to show)

The rest of the inspectors looked at his will and disappointed they went to inspect others.

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
yikes. sorry James. Back to the drawing board
JamesKer1 wrote:
Madagascarter - Dec 21, 07:14 PM
Due to unavoidable circumstances I have to end the day an hour early due to the fact that "secret things" are happening downstairs at 8:00 and I'm not allowed downstairs. So...

Ultrasplot seeing the danger claimed that he was experienced and everyone should follow him but didn't have the nerve to lynch. Jamesker1 was the topic of much excitement during the day started by OXEN and Hoodlum and V98 followed although V98 saw good reason not to lynch him and backed away. Jamesker1, astounded that he was being lynched decided that voting Kelly was the only way to save his soul but realised that only gained him more criticism as the rest thought Kelly was an inspector. Jamesker1 admitted his fate. His lasts words that came out of his mouth were... "Innocent! Don't kil..."

Spoiler (click to show)

The rest of the inspectors looked at his will and disappointed they went to inspect others.

What the heck? I haven't been on in this time frame where you announced and the day ended. I am on break out of town- I can't be on 24/7, and no one should be expected to be. This day should have gone on longer, give us at east 48 hours notice of a deadline, and NEVER end a day early.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Last Will and Testament of James

I'm making this as blunt as possible. UP is definitely town, trust him for once and no one can afford to lynch him, Hood is trying too hard and gives a scummy vibe, OX is laying VERY low, as is V98. Check out the new guys, but not too much. Sygma's got a town feel.

Hood is on the top of my scumdar, but Kelly and V98 are close as well.

My bets are on Hood and Alex for mafia, new guy and someone who can help. Everyone should investigate Hood and lynch him tomorrow unless you have already done so.
OXEN wrote:
Srry guys and apologizes to James may he R.I.P :(

Iam busy and will be more active soon.. havent barely been on D12...
I know not with fact I aint sane... O Iam either insane inspector (always inspects incorrectly) or paranoid inspector (always sees the target as mafia)
OXEN wrote:
OXEN said:
Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Inspect hoodlum Plz!

4960epic said:
50 minutes ago
Results: mafia

hmmmmmmm
Hoodlum wrote:
You can all do me and find out what your characteristics are, but lynching me would be wrong. (I was wrong about James with the little I had to go on).

OXEN's characteristics was revealed somewhat when he got James as Mafia as Jame's was an Inspector. OXEN just did me a favour to clear me and we know that OXEN isn't SANE.

With this quick inspect result we should decide on someone else collectively. who?

Hoodlum wrote:
How about Virtuosity98? I've already done him, but there is confusion there with the two results.