Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 7 of 19
Hoodlum wrote:
It's the only thing to go on for my vote.

Madagascarter received 2, deleted 1 by accident, missed one = 4 as he says. That explains four of us.

James says he was late so he is the fifth, but the fifth isn't included as a confirmation by Madagascarter, so I can be assured on Myself, UP, Oxen, and Syg being inspectors as we were all active. connecting dots. Nothing else to go on sorry.

Lynch JamesKer1
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Hoodlum, that seems to be logical and the only thing we can go on at this stage, so, LYNCH JAMESKER1
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Sygmassacre wrote:
What about when Hood asked Alex what his role is and the mod answered for him but only said that it was sorted? Wouldn't it be of interest for him to say that he is an inspector instead of remaining silent? Maybe the "its been sorted" comment is because madag had explained to Alex that he shouldn't say anything about being mafia so as not to incriminate himself. That is the biggest alarm bell I've seen in the thread so far
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
hmm yes, good point. I was attempting to get alex to mess up there too. alex did post in the group message. I can see some guidance there from madag since alex is new and asked for advice.
JamesKer1 wrote:
Sygmassacre - Dec 20, 01:40 PM
What about when Hood asked Alex what his role is and the mod answered for him but only said that it was sorted? Wouldn't it be of interest for him to say that he is an inspector instead of remaining silent? Maybe the "its been sorted" comment is because madag had explained to Alex that he shouldn't say anything about being mafia so as not to incriminate himself. That is the biggest alarm bell I've seen in the thread so far

I was thinking of that as well. Let me play around with numbers so I can try and save my skin. I'll let you know what I come up with. :)

EDIT: Kelly, let us know what you get. That would make things a whole lot easier.

Also, can we wait until we have all results and they can be processed before we make decisions? I'm all for lynching to test theories, but it doesn't quite make sense if we decide before we have all the info we need.
Hoodlum wrote:
i think we have all the info. madag called the day, kelly missed out on Night 0 inspect
JamesKer1 wrote:
Hoodlum - Dec 20, 03:24 PM
i think we have all the info. madag called the day, kelly missed out on Night 0 inspect

Then I'm voting Kelly. If it had been Ultra, Ox, or yourself who had done that, the day would be over already. This is an easy mafia ploy.

Vote Kelly
UltrasPlot wrote:
GUYS WAIT...

We're being a bit hasty here aren't we? Let me math out some things and report back, I may be able to clear someone...
UltrasPlot wrote:
Upon further review I believe OXEN is temporarily clear given his inspect result pm...

Kelly + Hoodlum is a possibility, Hood is definitely downplaying Kelly's missed inspect, but she was inactive and was not online.

MODERATOR: Would you potentially end a night before all inspects are in?

This determines if we lynch Kelly.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Also... Hood / V98 issue:

It has been proven that Hood has the capability to stage an Ultra / JamesKer type lie... I wouldn't trust him and Virtuo immediately because of that. If we lynch Hood and he flips town Virtuo is essentially proven cop, as that is the only possible way the mistake occurs. With the possibility of mafia eliminated, we can easily determine what sanity he is and use that to our advantage. If he flips mafia, need I say more?

However, Kelly is a better lynch unless the moderator says yes to the above question.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Also James' log is somewhat suspicious:

Madagascarter said:
04:39 PM, 18 December 2014
No please say who u inspect
JamesKer1 said:
10:37 PM, 18 December 2014
I'll go with UP
4960epic said:
11:39 PM, 18 December 2014
Results: inspector

The bolded comment is rather strange. James knows what this game is about and he certainly would not mis-send in a night action. Also I personally have never seen epix on beyond 2330 EST...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
UNLYNCH

Ultra raises some good points. I think we should reach a logical decision once all of the unknowns mentioned above are cleared up.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
Ultrasplot
MODERATOR: Would you potentially end a night before all inspects are in?

I had to end the Night as it was taking a while and Kelly hadn't been on so I was fearing he/she was inactive.

OXEN
Madagascarter please a LYNCH tally!?!

Here it is.
Jamesker1 - 2 votes
Kelly - 1 vote
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
Kelly confirmed town?

We'd been waiting for her for a good while... including times when Madag was on.

I want to vote James but I want to see his explanation and context for the log he posted (which, btw, isn't even in the right space formatting for a direct c/p)