Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 3 of 19
Sygmassacre wrote:
Oh btw hood, that's assuming we all post the real inspections here.

so the issue with this plan is by day 1 if we all paste here our characteristic roles
truthfully, that would mean that the sane one/s make themselves targets

Only the sane inspector can post the sane inspector role pm and be right. But the insane inspectors might have gotten the sane inspector role too and will believe themselves the sane inspector, or other variations so now I think this game comes down to lynch and hope scenarios as no one who is an inspector can really and totally accurately say they are the sane inspector. It all depends on what the mods decide to send us as results so I say we just try to work out from past experience and pure guesswork who is the most likely to be mafia
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
All inspectors were given the same role PM... therefore we do not know at this time who is what. There is no reason to not post your real inspection... and an Insane inspector is essentially a backup for the Sane inspector if we know that they are Insane, for obvious reasons.
Madagascarter wrote:
No inspecting yourself Please change your inspection if you inspected yourself.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
I inspected Virtuosity98 and it came up inspector. All I can assume is that I am not a paranoid inspector? (always sees the target as mafia)

I could be sane =  V98 inspector
      insane = V98 mafia
      naive = V98 mafia
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
hmmm no idea. got two answers from the mods.

mada says the inspect comes back as mafia
Hoodlum wrote:
im assuming the rookie mod (epic :)) gave me V98's real role, and mada gave me his role according to my personality. So I'm gonna guess V98 is town, and I'm insane or paranoid or maybe naive and this was all a trick, getting two answers lol
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter - Dec 17, 02:13 PM
All role PM's are out. Let N0 begin!

There is...
  • 1 sane inspector
    2 insane inspectors
    2 Paranoid inspectors
    2 Naive inspectors
    2 mafia

N0 will end in 24 hours (max)
UltrasPlot wrote:
Hood why did you insp Virtuo contrary to my plan?

anyways Alexvanstell = cop from insp res
UltrasPlot wrote:
Hood I believe all that means is that Virtuo is theoretically cleared, if you are to be believed.
OXEN wrote:
well Iam gonna lynch the person I inspected.. if u guys follow me on that and iam wrong.. there are 3 possibilities Insane, paranoid or mafia.. Just stating the Obvious!! We need to start somewhere. If Iam right with my inspect and is the sane one which is a chance of 1/9 it would only make me mafia target.. :( Naaah some1 else start it it :P
UltrasPlot wrote:
Can't be true. All 3 of me, hood, and NEXO claim to have done our actions... must be a mafia between us
OXEN wrote:
Aa madag... that being me... hmmm other one.. is also a inspector.. Cause I dont think Mafia has kill N0... so far UltraKiddo, hoodie, sygg and james all been online..
UltrasPlot wrote:
hood is playing very townie right now so im inclined to think mafia = nexo and james, can't say for sure though