Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 11 of 19
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum is sane
Oxen is insane
James was naive
Ultrasplot is not mafia because I am sane.

Syg is naive or mafia
alex is paranoid, insane or mafia
evil is naive or mafia
Kelly is insane or mafia

V98 is mafia portraying himself to be paranoid or insane.

(now look at why he faked inspecting alex then claiming alex was inspected mafia, fakes hoodlum inspect to be mafia)

V98's gameplay as a fake inspector so far has been following UP's lead by saying he inspected alex, waiting on UP for
more suggestions, stroking UP's ego :)

Virtuosity98 - Dec 21, 02:46 PM
Ultra I get the sense that everyone's waiting on you to do your logic/maths thing with the inspections, as you've played hundreds of these games before...
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
Those that have not inspected AlexvanStell please do so. Those that have please inspect evilspyguy.

Thank you.

---
edit: disregard the above, we get Hood I guess (V98 tends to follow me in every game but he was scum last time... although I was too)
UltrasPlot wrote:
another thing we know for sure

if me or v98 die tonight hoodlum is mafia and framing us xD
Hoodlum wrote:
V98 wont die tonight because he is mafia. UP you could still die tonight, though. I'm professing that you are innocent, so I am not framing you, you will see when you catch up on reading. The interesting thing is how they are going to kill. Will they kill me knowing I am the sane cop, and if they do, the rest of the inspectors know I'm right and that would mean V98 and I go down successively. Or will they try and throw the scent elsewhere and kill another and hope my lynch rally against V98 isn't successful. I think the latter might be the better option for them, so me revealing that I am SANE isn't necessarily making me their target.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
if they kill you V98 is pretty much guaranteed mafia...

I have v98 down as potential maf too, he loves to shadow me when he's mafia or wolf
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Between Hoodlum, UltrasPlot (and me if you really want) there is one mafia.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
UltrasPlot said:
edit: disregard the above, we get Hood I guess (V98 tends to follow me in every game but he was scum last time... although I was too)

When was I scum? I have never had a mafia role yet...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
Evilspyguy! If by the end of D2 you have not done anything in any chat or any commands, you will be mod-killed.
Alexvanstell has until N2 then he will be mod-killed.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Expendable role??? The mind boggles.....please do something ESG. We cant afford another village kill for free. Unless, it could override a mafia kill in the interest of fairness
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Virtuosity98 wrote:
If the time runs out, please DON'T Modkill Evilspyguy or Alexvanstell!! If even one of them was town then it would kill the game instantly. Tolerate their tardiness, otherwise the game will be ruined.
Day Actions:

Madagascarter wrote:
I'll give another deadline. 24hours. At 10:00AM tommorrow BWT it will be the day.
+ If they were both mafia it would kill the game instantly ;)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yes but the chances are they are both town, so it's unfair.
Day Actions:

UltrasPlot wrote:
Madagascarter said:

Today, 7:33 AM

Hoodlum: Inspector

mhm I think im naïve...