Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 14 of 19
Sygmassacre wrote:
So you're saying he isn't mafia? That's the only logical conclusion unless mafia have the ability to ask for an inspection to give them a way to cleanse themselves.

Unlynch Hoodlum
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Hoodlum wrote:
now for you to decide if I am sane or insane. I inspected V98 to be mafia, I inspected UP to be inspector.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
4960epic - Dec 26, 10:41 PM
I really did make a mistake with his inspect results that first time.

This proves I am town :)

Mafia don't get inspect results. you can unlynch me now V98
Hoodlum wrote:
ok. i have re-read everything. I believe i am insane. UP is the filth we are looking for. UNLYNCH V98 - LYNCH ULTRASPLOT
Hoodlum wrote:
The change of mind comes from the initial mistake by co-mod. and V98 is pretty much flawless in his assessment on the game speaking from a town point of view, I can't find any mistakes there, so he's either doing a fantastic job of being a mafia or he truly is a villager, which would make me insane then, and re-reading UP's gameplay so far, I get a feeling he was trying to steer this game early.
OXEN wrote:
Unlynch V98

I prefer we not lynch any1!! We cant afford a misstake.. 3 inpest night should be enough to figure out.. If we lynch wrong Town will have it way tough... So any1 that lynched will be considered a mafia in my book!!

please Mod VOTE TALLY on who vote what! ]
tnx
Hoodlum wrote:
I think UP almost got away with this. I'm sticking to my vote, I think we need to take a risk here, I can't see any more clarity after another day of inspects, there's only a few of us that are actually playing this game.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Is there enough time to hope everyone can unlynch before the day ends? Ill just point out that this is the line I was looking to take D1. So, now that the heat is off Hood does the mafia now wish to fly under the radar by suggesting we take that very line? Im trying to not just be stubborn by sticking to my initial assessment of either ox or hood being scum but its very possible now that hood is clear that ox is now a prime suspect. If you think about it, with hood voting and looking very suspicious it would be easy for ox to ensure a bad lynch while UP stays anon, especially with ox justifying why he wouldn't stick his neck out early with his self-assessment that his ego wouldn't allow it. However, he was the first to post a real inspect result which cleans him somewhat.

Im going with hood on this one. With him being proven town then his inspects look to make him insane
Lynch UltrasPlot
 Σ
OXEN wrote:
Ok I am going with u boys.. I thought playing it safe was the better way!!

so Lynch UltrasPlot
UltrasPlot wrote:
ok so wtf happened here

I'm fairly convinced based on mod actions that mafia do indeed get an inspect result, or they would not be wandering around admitting that they screwed up stuff, and telling us the amt of inspects in.

still lynch v98

considering the possibility of hood / v98 scum
Sygmassacre wrote:
UltrasPlot - Dec 27, 02:24 AM
so syg where is your insp result?

Post #137
 Σ