Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 17 of 19
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Great to see that Ultra was mafia and is now dead. Thanks Epic! ;)

OK, I'll make my inspection, though it's most probably useless.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

JamesKer1 wrote:
Glad to be back into this. I'll get some numbers crunching when I get to my computer and see what we can do, something I planned to do when I was alive. :)

Please don't make the mistake of lynching me again.
OXEN wrote:
Revenge on me hahaha..

OXEN said:
Yesterday, 12:09 PM
inspect v98 plz
Madagascarter said:
Yesterday, 9:42 PM
Result: Mafia

Iam most likely paranoid(80%).. Just a vote-lynching pawn... 
Hoodlum wrote:
If I wasn't so quick to post my result the first time, epics initial mistake wouldn't have been a mistake.
It was just unfortunate that I wanted to get town cred established quickly and ended up having to post the 2nd real result, and having to explain and use the mistake as a clue. The clue being that V98 was a villager. But I had a total change of mind how the game was going and was deadset on V98 being mafia, however, his reasoning had me believing that he deserves mafia MVP, or he just really was town. I just couldn't find any flaws in his game after re-reading everything.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:

Virtuosity98 said:

Yesterday, 10:25 PM

INSPECT OXEN please :)

Madagascarter said:

20 minutes ago

Result: Mafia

So it's now clear that I'm paranoid, as I have supposedly found three mafia, when there were only ever two.

Get your inspections in!!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I get the feeling no-one's playing this... Night actions??
Day Actions:

OXEN wrote:
Well not much to do... cause its a NOC game.. plus Mod is probably waiting for Mafias night action.. ;)
JamesKer1 wrote:
Sygmassacre - Dec 29, 07:23 PM
Depends if James is online I guess ;)

Funny. Not sure how I'm getting pegged for this one?