Game is starting
  • 276 posts
  • Page 12 of 19
UltrasPlot wrote:
well I could also be insane... lynch virtuo flip will give us the info we need, if he flips town we lynch hood the sane-cop-mafia-scum lol
Virtuosity98 wrote:
For goodness' sake guys! If you lynch me it will be almost impossible for a town win. Thanks for throwing the game away Ultra/Hoodlum (whichever one of you is town).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

UltrasPlot wrote:
No one's lynched you yet. I'll have a look at the night results when they come in (seriously guys get your inspects in ffs)and we may have to reconsider.

As far as I'm concerned tomorrow lynch is Virtuo or Hood, there's a liar between them.
Hoodlum wrote:
We all know I am a good liar from past games, but V98 is doing an excellent job in this game ;)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
UltrasPlot wrote:
im content with lynching virtuo and hood next if he's lying... anyone else?

also hoodlum your result pls?
UltrasPlot wrote:
Re-analysis:

Also @Virtuo, lynching you leaves us at worst at 3:2 (LYLO), with a guaranteed mafia tomorrow (Hoodlum.)

At best we clean the sane cop and kill a mafiascum :P

The final mafia would then be easy to catch since having both town and mafia results shows that a user is either sane or insane. Figuring out between those is easy as everyone is inspecting Hoodie today. Then simply read like normal cop result, kill the last mafia = we win
JamesKer1 wrote:
Madagascarter - Dec 23, 09:37 AM
Evilspyguy! If by the end of D2 you have not done anything in any chat or any commands, you will be mod-killed.
Alexvanstell has until N2 then he will be mod-killed.

How about replacement?
Hoodlum wrote:
I've already said my results.

but here it is again.

Hoodlum said:
09:37 AM, 22 December 2014
inspect UltrasPlot
Madagascarter said:
09:49 AM, 22 December 2014
result: Inspector
Madagascarter wrote:
D2 is now starting.

Everyone was creeping in the night inspecting their targets but Alexvanstell was being followed. Suddenly he was surrounded and ...
BANG

Alexvanstell was dead.

Spoiler (click to show)

Decide who you think is the mafia and lynch him/her.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
OXEN wrote:
Most interesting choice... Or was it cause MOD convinced Mafia to kill inactive player ;) hehe

LYNCH Virtuosity98

Srry Buddy but think the odds rather say u have to be mafia! :)
If not him Hoodie has played me well, well Ultrakid aswell.. And Sygg to haha Iam not on my A-game...
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Going on a choice between Hoodlum and UltrasPlot, I think Hoodlum seems more likely to be mafia. Lynch Hoodlum

Also, on a side note to OXEN: "Srry Buddy but think the odds rather say u have to be mafia!"

The odds of being mafia in one game do not affect the odds of being mafia in another, they are independent factors. The fact that I have never been a mafia before does not affect the chance of me being mafia this time. I had the same chance as everyone else of being mafia this game, so your reasoning is flawed.

If anyone wants to see some logical reasoning, go to posts #147-#149.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
Yup, I'm impressed with posts #147 #149. and that will get you MVP for Mafia in my opinion, I don't know if others paid much attention to it. Also a good decision to kill alex and not me, because you suspect I may get a few votes against me instead of you, so I'll be looking to see who else votes for me for the 2nd mafia...(he/she is gonna have to participate to stop you from getting lynched)