jungle map idea. input needed.
  • 171 posts
  • Page 9 of 12
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3435/junglemappdn1.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]
ok now I done with this all yours marcoxa...
maybe?
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Matty wrote:
I like the colour, but not the texture, it looks like a souce mixed with a mixer :P
Also, you faded the border line ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
I really need to have his texture on the land layer
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
marcoxa wrote:
work on the file you gave me before you corrected the line around the lake, then send it too me and i can run it through the filter with the rest of the map
marcoxa wrote:
can we just leave the lake as is and maybe start testing? i really think that its fine the way i had it last. if we really want to we could play with it some other time.
Thorpe wrote:
Should fix it first that way players do not get use to it ...then you change it...not good.

We can input it and test it..then when it is done then release it to play...but not before it is done completely.
marcoxa wrote:
thorpe i was looking through my files and i don't seem to have the one i need. i need the map with the updated lines but not the updated texture. plus i need to take the circles out but if you want to do it thats fine too
Thorpe wrote:
I did not do the updated line but will do
marcoxa wrote:
MAP UPDATE:
Circles Removed (for testing)
Lake Fixed.
Other Miscellaneous Stuff Not Worth Explaining.

[image]
Thorpe wrote:
I will tell you I like the lake a lot better!...HEHEHE
You need to "Magic Wand" the lake and then delete it on the lake out-line though...I can see the outline under the lake, better yet... just bring the lake outline up and put it over the lake.
Matty wrote:
Yes, the lake is way better than your old lake!

Also your lake should indeed be a layer downwards, and the border of the lake should be somewhat less thick I think.

But looks good!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
I sent the thinner layer of the lake outline to marcoxa but not sure he used it.