*update*
  • 135 posts
  • Page 9 of 9
Cireon wrote:
I prefer the old Lafonia. I like the highlights now though, I think the effect is really cool!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Vexer wrote:
Well it's not dirty anymore but now its the wrong color. Try a darker purple.
Cireon wrote:
I think the texture looks too correlated now.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
marcoxa wrote:
MUCH BETTER. as every thing i like from the old version only with a cleaner spin. love it :D
Cireon wrote:
I still think the texture looks too correlated. Is this what you people mean with "rough", because I don't really like it. Also, the purple region looks just wrong to me, but I can't point what exactly is wrong. Maybe it looks too empty?
Matty wrote:
I've been trying to see what Cireon ment with correlated, but if you look just right of the circle of Westpoint (light blue region), than you see all kinds of specks there.
Is that what you mean? I don't really like those either.

The purple region is quite flat yes.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Yes, the light blue region is a good example of it. The texture is just too sharp I think and I think the texture also looks to repeating at places, but that might also be because of the sharpness.
Fendi wrote:
If I try to make the purple region less 'flat' then it will get the dirty feeling vexer mentioned. But I guess I'll see what I can do..
Cireon wrote:
Yes, I think this one is better ;)
Matty wrote:
Its beautiful, thanks Fendi!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria