*update*
  • 135 posts
  • Page 6 of 9
Thorpe wrote:
before the line was bigger and you didn't see the island!...lol
I darken and took down the saturation...to much I guess ..will fix it.

I'll try to move mini to uncover island.

Anything else?...Bonuses? ...change the connection as per NoXon?...and caps?

95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
your getting better Thorpe

I don't like doing capitals...they're so complicated...
Thorpe wrote:
[image]Ok I think all I need it the caps...
If you want this up and running please help out an "OLD MAN"!!!

Anybody?

Vexer is redoing connection lines and doing the "GEEKY" stuff so soon get to play on it...just the caps now!

NoXon, VeXer says your the one he trust to get it right. 
I'll be trying it but I want it right so can you help?

I really want to see if the game play is good on this map in a real game...I see some things I might change later for game play but as it sets this seems pretty good...can't wait to play it!!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
[image]

Last chance..........

Anything.............

Or anybody...........
Matty wrote:
I like the map and would love to play a game on it :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Pntbttr wrote:
I personally don't like the sea texture but I wouldn't change it unless somebody else says something
Thorpe wrote:
So you say you don't like looking at the real ocean...that is a real ocean picture just darker...F.Y.I.

lol

not going there...no change on it

but thx
Vexer wrote:
i mostly like the ocean but i do wish there was more going on in the upper right and lower left corners. it's passable though. I've been getting off work late so it will take me a few more days to get this map into the system.
Fendi wrote:
Hello.

I like the simplicity of the ocean, its detailed and yet, easy on the eyes. Another thing he could do is emphasize the ocean detail that is on the upper right corner. More than that would be too much..But thats only me..

Cant wait to play on it. =)

Take care.
Thorpe wrote:
Thx and see ...You look at the map for weeks and you miss the upper right hand and lower left hand corner.

That is why comments are important to any map...be it big things or just the corners of a map!

Keep it coming Fendi!!
And don't forget those little islands you had Vexer take off that seem to connect a territory!

Just little things that make game playing better!

Why do you think we post them here?
So you guys can pick at them so we can have the best maps ever!

Comment and more comments is needed!!!
Crystal wrote:
How about just adding the seal of the islands to the upper right hand corner? (The flag would blend int too much with the ocean)
-NoXoN- wrote:
hey thorpe, we have change capitals for many maps. best way to decide for capitals is after we have play many games in that map. So we can make capitals and play some games and see if there we made any mistake.

I will think about capitals.