• Page 4 of 9
-NoXoN- wrote:
 Nice work thorpe
I think i would make regions like this:

[image]
Thorpe wrote:
Those are some big areas!
Might be fun though!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/6417/falklandislands1.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]
I don't like the cities names they seem to big! Did it with setting on 12, as per Vexer.
I think names should be smaller but I'm not the one to say!

I like the red area being bigger...I think this works.
But I do like NoXon idea also ...would give the game play like we don't have on any map!

Thoughts Fendi?

Would like to know how he post the map on the forum page though!
Should be used at the end of the map making though.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Vexer wrote:
title looks good, fendi will fix the text. i'll look at noxons suggestions later.
Vexer wrote:
I like thorpe's regions better but you might want to add a third connection for getting from one side of the map to the other.
Thorpe wrote:
mmm...lets see what other players think...
Fendi?
Pntbttr?
NoXon?
Glanru?
Diddly?
Mike?
Seki?
Leedog
cody?
anybody?

FENDI?
Pntbttr wrote:
I like your connections (maybe slightly change them but I think they are good) and regions better...
Pntbttr wrote:
Actually I think the connections from the two big islands (that make up most of the map) should be done the way -NoXoN-'s way but all the other connections are good...
Thorpe wrote:
I want a place of safety so I don't like it at the bottom connecting the green to the other Island but maybe the middle one but moved up one territory. Players like pockets of safety. Look at Great Britain Map, which gets played a lot in caps, there is only two places that connects it to each Island...so...mmm

Don't forget Auzzie in the world map which gets played all the time!
Pntbttr wrote:
That is why we should make another version of the world map...every now and then it is fun to play the world map though...
Thorpe wrote:
[IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2341/falklandislandsd.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us][/url]
This is the update with the connections and fixed outlines.
Thorpe wrote: