• 203 posts
  • Page 13 of 14
The_Bishop wrote:
At the moment only premium members can create games on it, because it is in beta test phase.
As the beta test ends everybody will be able to create games on Iberia.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
GM_SFH wrote:
played multiple games on iberia and west indies, liking both maps. Ive seen no glitches, no problems with gameplay, and both maps seem very fair. They are intricate players on these maps should emphasis on tactics especially in caps.
aeronautic wrote:
It's in Beta release at the moment, which means only Premium Members & Beta Testers can create games on this map, but non-premium players can also join.

oops! that wasn't the last post, sorry Bishop I didn't see your reply post.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
No, Marine's was not the last post...
Actually you answered a post from almost 15 hours ago!!
:D
Virtuosity98 wrote:
@MarineLePen Currently only premium members and "beta testers" can create games on this map. We are testing it to see if there are any improvements that need to be made. Once testing is completed, the map will be released for everyone to play. This will probably be in a few weeks. :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

aeronautic wrote:
I guess the forums are showing the first unread message now, because we all seem to be only seeing the last post on the previous page and not the last post.
Perhaps this was always the case, but for me it is taking a few days to adjust to the new systems.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
huskers01 wrote:
love this map. gameplay is fluid and connectivity is really good. great team map as well. great job guys
The_Bishop wrote:
Congrats guys! I believe Iberia is a little piece of art really (both in gameplay and graphics)!

Only thing... When I play on it I feel it is too light. It really dazzles my eyes!! o_O
:D

Seriously I think it should be a bit darker (if Psymon agrees with that). Something like this maybe:
Current (click to show)
Darker (just a draft) (click to show)
PsymonStark wrote:
The darker version flashes more than the current one, I'd say...
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Matty wrote:
It's bright yes, but not too bright IMO. I'd say keep it like it is.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
Why I say "light" and everybody answer me "bright"?

Anyway let it fall, probably it's only me, or I only need to get used to it.
Axobongo wrote:
there is a GIGANTIC FLAW with this map,, and its nothing to do with the map, but the new LESS extra times than before,,  Before , we didnt have enough extra times,, now we have less,, and this map is IMPOSSIBLE to eat up so many territories when it gets down to 2 players,, with the additional frustration that if you have many troops and capture a territory,, it takes several vital seconds scrolling down to 0 occupy troops ( when needed), Risk was never meant to be a panic for time and a situation where turn after turn you can't complete a turn, and fortify ..

bigger maps like Iberia should get extra-extra times,, or quit basing so many decisions on the few bad apples that abuse things,, they are more rare than getting screwed over through the designs of protections against them. 

The gameplay of Iberia is fine, tho the drop in a 5p was uneven,, there were no grey's however. ( game 610660 ) is it was a game from hell because i nearly lost 3 times after clearly winning 3 times but running out of time simply trying to finish off an opponent that kept collecting sets (holding 3) while i was getting 5 cards for a set,, his last troop survived the last second of the clock, and he had 3 cards with a set,, after 2 more rounds of that, he graciously surrendered,, it could have gone back and forth for ever had he not.

PsymonStark wrote:
Axobongo
there is a GIGANTIC FLAW with this map,, and its nothing to do with the map, but the new LESS extra times than before

Then complain in the adequate thread, which is not this one ;)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
The_Bishop wrote:
@Axobongo, that subject is being discussed here:
https://dominating12.com/forums/6/suggestions-feedback/2558/add-time-more-than-once

It is not a flaw of the map!!