• 203 posts
  • Page 14 of 14
Polarizing wrote:
Really cool map
Congrats for the job, is a piece of art like the italy map.
!Santiago y Cierra, España!
huskers01 wrote:
Love this map. The gameplay is great. I wouldn't change anything.. In my opinion this map is ready for release
Axobongo wrote:
i still think the map is ready to go, its very nicely done, from the sea texture to the stylistic mountains. it looks good and plays well ( except for the thing i mentioned)

Sorry if you think it was just complaining. i think it was good to point out this map in particular has that size problem vs extra times when it gets down to 2. 
Who knows, if they dont change their mind on extra times maybe they just need to change it for a map like this.
 All things are connected.

@naathim,, flaw ''WITH'' the maps size vs the extra time,, NOT flaw in the map.. the map is perfect. thanx for the link.
PS. if someone agrees, i hope they use the link and mention this point for me
aeronautic wrote:
There seems to be positive feedback for this map and no known problems so I will release it from Beta and make it active.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aeronautic wrote:
Iberian Peninsula is now Active.

Congratulations to Psymon & naathim on another great map.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Really love this one, it's a beauty!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
B4rny wrote:
 i've noticed in the top corner there is standing: A Coruna, it should be La Coruna. Just a detail.
PsymonStark wrote:
No it shouldn't. A Coruña is the official name for the city.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.