• 367 posts
  • Page 1 of 25
Jacob24 wrote:
Tri-Mafia Challenge Game 3 thread!

3 games run back to back to back, and the winner(s) of all three take the glory!

Leaderboard:
1. NPat - 2 wins, 1 MVP
2. KC321 - 2 wins
3. ThickTalon - 2 wins
4. 2ofclubs - 1 win, 1 MVP
5. Rockbert - 1 win
6. TLM
7. Abs
8. Ryomyr

Rules/Mechanics:
Phases will be 24 hours long, with the cutoff being 18:00 server time most days (a little bit later on weekends most likely, will be communicated ahead of time)
There will be 2 primary factions (Town and Mafia), with possible neutral(s).
Normal mafia rules apply (no screenshots, no outside communication, no codes, no edits)
All PM groups if any will be created by mod (Jacob24)
The game will start with Day 1 - lynch at will!
Forum is open 24/7
Lynch votes take the form of #Lynch player or #Lunch player or #No Lynch or #Abstain - No lynch and Abstain are NOT the same. No lynch means you vote for nobody to get lynched, abstain means your vote does not count for anything.

Coin donations can be processed mid-phase! If you send them to me in the first 6-8 hours, I’ll update them within an hour or two. After that, it’ll depend on when I’m sleeping or otherwise busy.

NEW RULE: Each player is only allowed to make 1 PM group per day

Coin System (click to show)

Role PM Format (click to show)

Final Notes:
Town Store and Mafia Black Market prices are fixed in this game.
Role PMs have been assigned and sent out. The forum is open now.
Everyone starts with 2 coins and will receive income at the end of each day phase (including day 1)
Coin donations and PM groups are the only things that are processed mid-phase. EVERYTHING else will wait until the end. You may purchase an item and use it for the same phase you purchased it or you may save it.
Role PMs will not be revealed at a player’s death
Mafia know each other and have PM
Each player is only allowed to make 1 PM group per day

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN - Lynch if you so desire
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Changes for this game in case you don't read the whole post 1 (which you should, it's not that long compared to Mada's)

Role PM's will not be revealed at death
Steal vote and extra kill are in town shop now
Each player can only open 1 PM per phase, and they are standard rate (2 coins for any amount of players)

PM me if you have questions, all Role PMs are out

Day 1 will end tomorrow at 18:00 server
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Jacob24

3 games run back to back to back, and the winner(s) of all three take the glory!

Leaderboard:
1. NPat - 2 wins, 1 MVP
2. KC321 - 2 wins
3. ThickTalon - 2 wins
5. Rockbert - 1 win
6. TLM
7. Abs
8. Ryomyr

Based on the bolded sections...#Lynch Npat!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Hello. I am town again!
To be honest my agenda will hopefully be to keep the 3 players from achieving 3 wins while ridding town of stench. If they happen to be town - OH Well congrats.
I am on spiritual retreat this weekend and my play will be limited.
 Open to PMs and as always I will be revealing of most my info and true.
My 2nd and 3rd reveal is 4 coin income and each phase wimpy ability.
HAVE FUN
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count:
NPat - 1 (Rock)

Not Voted - 7 (NPat, KC, Thick, Clubs, TLM, Abs, Ryomyr)
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
good - i am town this time - i really dislike being mafia - i will be about my business of trying to link up w a town group. likely that jacob threw in a neutral this time.
since i have zero wins thus far - i will not be concerned w number of wins by others but will play this one independent of the other results
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - looks like we have the option of buying an extra shot this time instead of the mafia - does this mean that there are 3 mafia this go round?
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
Rockbert
Jacob24

Leaderboard:
1. NPat - 2 wins, 1 MVP
2. KC321 - 2 wins
3. ThickTalon - 2 wins
5. Rockbert - 1 win
6. TLM
7. Abs
8. Ryomyr

Based on the bolded sections...#Lynch Npat!
gross lol
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
good - i am town this time - i really dislike being mafia - i will be about my business of trying to link up w a town group. likely that jacob threw in a neutral this time.
since i have zero wins thus far - i will not be concerned w number of wins by others but will play this one independent of the other results
Sounds neutral. Looking forward to facilitating you inb town unification like we duo Tennessee. ¤
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
don't start on me this time - i am town - how confident should we be that you are town clubs?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
@ all 99.99999999999999999999999 to 100% ♧♧ ♣︎♣︎
You can waste the investigation if it will make you more comfortable.♣︎♣︎
Un official gut filling tells me TLM is going to to give mafia role a shot again. LOL That will likely change when PMs start.
As far as who to have for № Lunch, I don't want to lynch a town even if it's Npat with 2 wins an MVP.

@ Ten, who should I PM?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Some of you have been on line and not posted. Sometimes that's a smell.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we worked well together 1st game when we were both town - if you are town = again?
i am limited to 1 chat - if you - will it be productive?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I am town. Just getting back on after a while. will be logging off shortly to get to the gym. Investigate me if you like and I would like to be included in a pm too.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann