• 367 posts
  • Page 7 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
I have been robbed.

Alot going on this game.

Seems like there are new abilities that were not present in the other 2 games.

Did they take all your coin?
You asked. The answer is NO.
BUT WHY WOULD YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION IF YOU DIDNT HAVE SOME INSIGHT. Granted this doesn't make you scum but now you mentioned varying WC. My 1st thought is you were caught in a fake and now trying to do damage control. I asked him several times to explain his post regarding my coins and all he has done is avoid answering and now post this in thread
Fyi other town, Thick opened a chat with me wanting a full reveal. I was warned not to reveal by TLM who was in D1 chat with Thick. Again this doesn't make him scum just smelly.
Yes all this has been revealed to other claimed and mostly trusted towns.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
I have been robbed.

Alot going on this game.

Seems like there are new abilities that were not present in the other 2 games.

Did they take all your coin?
You asked. The answer is NO.
BUT WHY WOULD YOU ASK SUCH A QUESTION IF YOU DIDNT HAVE SOME INSIGHT. Granted this doesn't make you scum but now you mentioned varying WC. My 1st thought is you were caught in a fake and now trying to do damage control. I asked him several times to explain his post regarding my coins and all he has done is avoid answering and now post this in thread
Fyi other town, Thick opened a chat with me wanting a full reveal. I was warned not to reveal by TLM who was in D1 chat with Thick. Again this doesn't make him scum just smelly.
Yes all this has been revealed to other claimed and mostly trusted towns.

Ok look, I don't have the energy to try to get I side the head of clubs right now, but please if you are going to have to try and paint me as a suspect please be truthful. Nowhere did I "want a full reveal" I simply ASKED A QUESTION!

Jacob24 said:
20 Jan 2024, 02:06
Chat open to phase wnd
ThickTalon said:
20 Jan 2024, 02:11
Alright Pal.

What do you want from me?

I was silenced and couldn't say a word last phase. I verified town win clause to NPat ND TLM in the forum.

Same as last time?

Full reveal? Guessing game?

Out of respect I will leave the rest of our chat out of the forum, but to be honest you are beginning to do that babble thing you do where you hurt town when you are town. 

We are spinning our wheels here.

GN
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol how have I hurt town¿
This the same spin you tried game 1 when I call you out.
You still havent answered how you new ALL my coins were nor stolen.
Gn GL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes. I could be am reading to much into it. I also got my message read mixed up reading all the shares. Be eager to expose a mafia. Dang I went down a self created rabbit hole.my APOLOGIES town & friend Thick. It always pays off to reread.
  Tennesseelogman said:
19 Jan 2024, 02:30
you should have 2 coins left if your stated ability is true. donate 1 coin to me = that will prove you have 2 left ......
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
♧♧
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Someone silenced Tennessee for sure. No way he goes this long without comment.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
1.5 hours to deadline - 18:00

Get actions and purchases in!
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Someone silenced Tennessee for sure. No way he goes this long without comment.
Agree. Is it a scum block or town block ability. User would have differing motives and results. It has slowed the unification we get from King town uniter. So leaning to scummy. Ironicly it's probably one of the quieter players like Ryo, KC ....
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
2ofclubs
notoriouspat
ThickTalon
Here we go. I was going to open a chat with you because of your poor theft of coin but maybe I will look else where.

I was in the chat with Pat and TLM last night (well in but couldn't chat) they did a good job of building trust for town and I filled in the final part of their win clause.

What have you done?

Haha so true. Classic Clubs

Read Npat. I have done plenty as TOWN for Town.
Thick claims he prooved himself but aledgedly couldnt chat. He also knew circumstance of me being robbed. NOT SAYING THICK IS CONFIRMED BAD. I am in chat with TLM and another. TLM said dont reveal WC or full reveal as to keep mafia from getting info. Not sure if thats related to 3rd party in N1 chat or if from TLM D1 chat.
So tell us something besides the basic claim of "I am town" wich means little to nothing.
Weren't you winning scum MVP in G1with full game deception¿ You were town in G2 win and know my play that is the same this game. So why deflecting on me?
As I said: Town protect me (I am not the Doc), I am willing to die martyr again to give Town a chance at a win, waste investigate on me to find 100% town, plus I revealed income, partial ability and clues to my name.
SO GO AHEAD AND THROW MUD NPAT it only makes you look scummy.

Easy buddy. Only talking about the classic 2oC babble. Nothing else. I know you’ve done well for town and I appreciate it.
notoriouspat wrote:
Well just in case I get silenced next phase…. Just know I would always answer a PM if you open one with me.
Jacob24 wrote:
DEADLINE. Give me a minute, was away from my computer for a bit. ALL PM's Closed. Forum closed until further notice as well
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
NIGHT 1 has ended.

KC was shot and killed in the night.

Day 2 has begun and will end tomorrow at 19:00 (25 hours)

PM groups, reports, and balance updates coming soon.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
as most of you seemed to figure out - i was silenced last night. i was in some ways fortunate that thick had already been silenced and therefore you knew why i was not communicating. i did start on my chat w 2oc first and responded there before i read my pm from jacob notifying me that i had been silenced. i was fined 1 coin for my mistake. i don't know if it was because i only posted once when i shouldn't have or if was simply because i posted. i don't know if the consequences would have been harsher if i had posted in the forum or if i had made multiple posts. all to say - read your pm from jacob at the beginning of each phase so that you will not mess up like me.
clubs - who opened the chat with me, rock, and clubs - you or rock?
i have a few theories and some pretty concrete info to share soon. let's see what happened last night before i go too far.

if you are online = be prepared to answer a simple yes/no question asap. i should be able make some recommendations on who to include in chats afterward.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jacob - i know you said roles would not be published - but factions neither?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.