• 367 posts
  • Page 6 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
I am town. I am guessing that I have 3-4 teammates and there are 3 mafia.

If mafia gets a kill tonight, we are in trouble. 

Who should our doctor save?  Have you all been playing this in a straightforward manner? What is the lowdown on the last two games?
Coin income and prices have stabled out.
No neutrals, thief or silencer last 2 games .
Chats have been limited to 1 per phase this game.
Scum were able to have 2 shots in the past.
Very easy to have a disguises.
Town (me) outed scum 1st phase both games. Town only won 1.
I already asked to be saved
I have my scum suspect again and keeping details for 1v1 chat discussion.
I am also the only one to back 100% Town claim with other role specifics.. NOT JUST CLAIMING.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
So 8 players, how many town/mafia were there in last 2 games on each side?

Why would Jacob say “maybe neutral” but not have them in last 2 games? Was that said in the intro/game mechanics post in other games?

Do we assume 4 town and 4 mafia? Seems excessive mafia

Maybe 6 town and 2 mafia this time?

I think as a first step, we need to work out what we are up against

ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
So 8 players, how many town/mafia were there in last 2 games on each side?

Why would Jacob say “maybe neutral” but not have them in last 2 games? Was that said in the intro/game mechanics post in other games?

Do we assume 4 town and 4 mafia? Seems excessive mafia

Maybe 6 town and 2 mafia this time?

I think as a first step, we need to work out what we are up against

That said if there is a Neutral on the board. my Town win clause says nothing about you so speak up via chat and we can work to find Mafia

Good to have you back Abs.

This would be the first game with a Neutral. 
First game no hint
Second Game hint there may be a neutral
This game big hint that there was a neutral.

I Think with so few players if Jacob did put a neutral in we are looking at 5 town, 2 mafia, 1 neutral.

ThickTalon is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
i don't know why my words were put with Abs quote.

this was supposed to be my next post after the one above.

That said if there is a Neutral on the board. my Town win clause says nothing about you so speak up via chat and we can work to find Mafia
ThickTalon is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Correcting Thick:
  There will be 2 primary factions (Town and Mafia), with possible neutral(s). 
I think both past games said possible too.
As Town it's more important to unite then figure out faction split. Even with 1st game to much was wasted on that with the ever changing theories, coupled with mafia disguises, having WC, knowing each (even said the probably won't until later phase), having black market shop (again town unaware of) and given fake town roll. All to no avail even with finding 2 mafia phase 1 in G1.
Was Thick really silenced and why is AbS defending Thick¿
I will publicly say you both smell of scum.
♧♧
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Here we go. I was going to open a chat with you because of your poor theft of coin but maybe I will look else where.

I was in the chat with Pat and TLM last night (well in but couldn't chat) they did a good job of building trust for town and I filled in the final part of their win clause.

What have you done?
ThickTalon is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
To be honest, the silence seems like a very Clubs thing to do with picking me first.

come to think of it.....Where is TLM? He has been active as of 20 min ago and surely he would have said something in the forum by now.
ThickTalon is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ha ha
I have done a lot. Just read.
I am in a chat with TLM and another. I bought with my beginning 2 coins for N1. Waiting for TLM thread input. He hasn't shared the same views of your D0 chat.
He has proven himself to me and I him. Just like G1 where we outed you Thick and KC in phase1.
Like G1 I have given all have to otherS knowing I may die N1. A martyr death for Town win is a win.
You can still open a chat if your town but like I said earlier in thread "scum dot waste our time".
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh and as a mafia it would be more logical to silence Tennessee the king of town unification.
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
ThickTalon
Here we go. I was going to open a chat with you because of your poor theft of coin but maybe I will look else where.

I was in the chat with Pat and TLM last night (well in but couldn't chat) they did a good job of building trust for town and I filled in the final part of their win clause.

What have you done?

Haha so true. Classic Clubs

2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
ThickTalon

What have you done?

Read Npat. I have done plenty as TOWN for Town.
Thick claims he prooved himself but aledgedly couldnt chat. He also knew circumstance of me being robbed. NOT SAYING THICK IS CONFIRMED BAD. I am in chat with TLM and another. TLM said dont reveal WC or full reveal as to keep mafia from getting info. Not sure if thats related to 3rd party in N1 chat or if from TLM D1 chat.
So tell us something besides the basic claim of "I am town" wich means little to nothing.
Weren't you winning scum MVP in G1with full game deception¿ You were town in G2 win and know my play that is the same this game. So why deflecting on me?
As I said: Town protect me (I am not the Doc), I am willing to die martyr again to give Town a chance at a win, waste investigate on me to find 100% town, plus I revealed income, partial ability and clues to my name.
SO GO AHEAD AND THROW MUD NPAT it only makes you look scummy.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
notoriouspat
ThickTalon

What have you done?

Read Npat. I have done plenty as TOWN for Town.
Thick claims he prooved himself but aledgedly couldnt chat. He also knew circumstance of me being robbed. NOT SAYING THICK IS CONFIRMED BAD. I am in chat with TLM and another. TLM said dont reveal WC or full reveal as to keep mafia from getting info. Not sure if thats related to 3rd party in N1 chat or if from TLM D1 chat.
So tell us something besides the basic claim of "I am town" wich means little to nothing.
Weren't you winning scum MVP in G1with full game deception¿ You were town in G2 win and know my play that is the same this game. So why deflecting on me?
As I said: Town protect me (I am not the Doc), I am willing to die martyr again to give Town a chance at a win, waste investigate on me to find 100% town, plus I revealed income, partial ability and clues to my name.
SO GO AHEAD AND THROW MUD NPAT it only makes you look scummy.

Post #66 is where I commented, explain to me where it insinuates that I knew the circumstance?

I simply was making the point that this 3rd game has new ripples and we may need to adjust how we verify town.
ThickTalon is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Forgive me, I am on my phone now, but fo we know that there are new ripples? I mean other than the win clauses being worded slightly different? Also, that was a nice touch Jacob. 
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann