• 367 posts
  • Page 4 of 25
notoriouspat wrote:
And I can explain why if you pull me in a chat, verify that you are town. I can spill the beans lol....but im almost 90% sure
Jacob24 wrote:
notoriouspat
Jacob24
Vote Count:
No Lynch: TLM, KC
Abstain: Clubs

@Jacob I voted to Lynch Thick in a previous post

Sorry, working from phone

Lynch count:
Thick: 1 (NPat)
No Lynch: 3 (TLM, KC, Rock)
Abstain: 1 (Clubs)
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
#Lynch ThickTalon. The silence has just been too odd for him. I've heard a lot of verification on Npat being town and right now I am going to trust it. If I'm wrong then I will own that.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Actually, I don't know. Now I am thinking of flip-flopping. Thick is online right now and hasn't said anything. I'd like to hear from him before we kill him. So, #Unlynch ThickTalon and #No Lynch. That's my final move.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
notoriouspat wrote:
Rockbert
Actually, I don't know. Now I am thinking of flip-flopping. Thick is online right now and hasn't said anything. I'd like to hear from him before we kill him. So, #Unlynch ThickTalon and #No Lynch. That's my final move.

I wanted to as well. But we only have 4 min! I dont understand why he hasn't
notoriouspat wrote:
The worst part is, we won't even know if he was. However, we might be able to use the Index to confirm. Thoughts? I get 4 and will add to the donation.
ThickTalon wrote:
For the love of all Town and Death to the Scum sucker that silenced me.

I logged on to the following message from Jacob:

Spoiler (click to show)

I understand why you would silence me as you saw last game that once town organizes.....Scum is removed.

Hopefully I am not silenced again. We need to be prepared to accept that one of the main players (if town) will be silenced next.

ThickTalon wrote:
Sorry NPat and TLM - I had alot to say but couldn't.

I hope that I can participate in other chats moving forward.

However I had to utilize the 2 coins I had to take an extra vote for myself to try to ensure a No Lynch was cast since I had votes on me.
notoriouspat wrote:
Are the previous PM's closed? If so, Thick, answer my question in the PM here and we can still confirm you! I'm sorry that happened to you but will be happy to work together when confirmed!
Jacob24 wrote:
No one was lynched. PM groups closed.

Working on final Lynch count, new PMs, and balance updates
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Wow! that was crazy! So glad I changed!
- Thomas Mann