• 367 posts
  • Page 3 of 25
Rockbert wrote:
in light of the silence by the curious four, I am (for now) #Unlynching Npat. Not sure yet if I will vote for one of the silent ones, I hope they will get involved. Please open a PM with me if you can.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Jacob24 wrote:
3 hours!

Current Vote Count:
No Lynch: 1 (TLM)

Not Voting: 7
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
still
silent so far =
 KC321, ThickTalon. Abs. Ryomyr
i find it very curious that all 4 have been on-line and active on the site but none have posted. have they been silenced by another player or by jacob. are they all voluntarily quiet due to some incentive (maybe earn extra ability) if they do not talk during this phase? had any or all been abducted? has 2ofclubs sucked the life breath out of them?

i am in a chat w 1 of them (if you can call it that - since he has not said anything). i am not yet willing to vote somebody off for lack of activity until this mystery is properly addressed. i am not defending any of them - just need more info .
jacob - will you address this?
so for now
# no lynch
It's unlikely all 4 have been silenced if that is an ability. TLM & Npat, you both said 1 of the 4 is a chat buddy and is silent in a chat. If it's the same player that may lead to a silencing of 1, not 4. That doesn't doesn't determine their faction. It could be silent chat person is neutral and not allowed to ingage in chat. It could be the 4 are all Mafia. Like i said early and TLM said later "i am not defending any of them" but its is not unusal for Ryo & KC (good or bad) to be quiet at the start. Rock usualy is quieter at the start but started with a lynch (i am not accusing). Now TLM & Clubs being quiet would be strange (being active doesn't make us good - well I can say I am. Maybe its Jacobs way of NH 1st phase. Dont forget about master ABS. IDK it is a mystery.
#Abstain vote
♧♧
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
people better start telling me everything you know - i am currently in a position to single handedly lynch any player :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
people better start telling me everything you know - i am currently in a position to single handedly lynch any player :)
That's pretty powerful (not ascum trait or ability). I assume your town and we both wasted 1st chat on others knowing we can work together. Next phase we can chat and I will tell you what I know as usual. Just not putting in public for scum to put together hit priority. Lol who am kidding, we are their № 1 & 2 priority.
If their is town protection, I would appreciate at least N1 (even if you don't like my babble) my 2nd priority is for Town win ...martyrdumb....thats been proven. lol
By the way I am the only town claim that include reveal of income and partial ability info. My 4th reveal is my name starts with 'S' a d it does not = shooter or savior.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am packing up and heading to a retreat. But should have decent wifi and be somewhat active. Woohoo miniable babble.

Oh Jacob, the vote is basically 3 non and the rest unvoted.
WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
Hey friends. I am here. Apologies for the delay. No lynch for now.
KC321 wrote:
and as for being online and not posting.... I will take game turns from time to time on my phone, but mobile is too clunky in the forum so I avoid it.
2ofclubs wrote:
TLM I opening a chat with you - it may include another.
Telling so others know and can open 1 with me to get the town linked in safe chats. That's what TLM and I do and that's part of why mafia targets us. They are connected and don't want town to unify.
You choose. Decvide and Conquer or Unite and Overcome the invasion.
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Vote Count:
No Lynch: TLM, KC
Abstain: Clubs
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
notoriouspat wrote:
Rockbert
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
silent so far =
 KC321, ThickTalon. Abs. Ryomyr
and i will be until in the morning - good night
notoriouspat
Also thick silent in a chat... not.a single word while being online.

#lynchThick

For now.
So Thick is in a chat with you Npat? Anyone else?
Not defending but Ryo tends to be quiet in the beginning.

ROCK voted Npat out of the gate and Npat votes Thick vs counter s Rock.
Both Thick and Npat are candidates but for different reasons (both can be town).

I think Npat means that Thick is silent in this chat. That's my guess anyway. I could be wrong.

Thats exactly what I was saying. In a chat with him and not a single word... TLM can confirm
Rockbert wrote:
#No Lynch for now.

But it would be nice to see something from Ryo, Abs and Thick. None of them have spoken up and they've all been on. Something is up.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
notoriouspat wrote:
Jacob24
Vote Count:
No Lynch: TLM, KC
Abstain: Clubs

@Jacob I voted to Lynch Thick in a previous post
Rockbert wrote:
I know Ryo works during the day, so that is not as concerning, though he has been on and could have chimed in. It's Thick that is the most concerning to me. Not too surprised that Abs has been quiet, but Thick rarely is.
- Thomas Mann