3  0  1 - nope = game would be over
2  1  1
2  2  0
2  0  2 - nope = game would be over
1  3  0
1  2  1
1  1  2
1  0  3 - nope = game would be over
0  4  0 - nope = game would be over - unless there are 2 mafia factions that now have to fight it out
0  3  1
0  2  2 YES
0  1  3
0  0  4
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the dead chat room is where i am most comfortable - i have a lazy-boy set up in there with my name on it :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Thick did you set Rock up with fake WC test results? nice if yes.

If by set up you mean finding the lowercase and hammering on it yes.
ThickTalon wrote:
Honestly the Silence the first day might have been the best thing to happen to me. I used it instead of trying to work to convince
2ofclubs wrote:
Lucky you.
Set up = did you change Rocks to lower case to make him look bad?
I could figure out the hit list variation but thought I used Ryos as a tool to go after TLM and rightly so but failed :(
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Not really a dead chat, but I did tell players who asked.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Lucky you.
Set up = did you change Rocks to lower case to make him look bad?
I could figure out the hit list variation but thought I used Ryos as a tool to go after TLM and rightly so but failed :(

No I am not that cunning
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i had guessed to jacob that there were 2 sets of waring mafia with 2 each = 4 mafia, 2 town, 2 neutral then later guess 3 town, 3 neutral, 2 mafia - it made no difference we had to kill all 6 of the other players while everyone else had to kill 4 - but then we got the night shot and a save/block/protect. thick used the save on himself every night in case there was a town or neutral shooter - we could not use it on me because it would have prevented my shot. thick got silenced right off the bat. that's how i figured out he was silenced = because we had a mafia chat room and he was not chatting.
the 1st shot on kc was mostly random although i stated that i thought he was neutral. i think we next participated in a lynch on ryo. we then shot rock and pushed a lynch on abs since we saw him as mr moneybags who could buy a pistol if we let him live any longer. we pooled money and i bought a extra shot to be used on npat - we had info that npat would have more money to buy a vest than clubs since npat was not having to use money to buy chats and perceived hem as the biggest threat of the 2 - so we shot him twice in the same last night. we could then be 2 against 1 on the clubs lynch but didn't have to because npat shot him.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i had guessed to jacob that there were 2 sets of waring mafia with 2 each = 4 mafia, 2 town, 2 neutral then later guess 3 town, 3 neutral, 2 mafia - it made no difference we had to kill all 6 of the other players while everyone else had to kill 4 - but then we got the night shot and a save/block/protect. thick used the save on himself every night in case there was a town or neutral shooter - we could not use it on me because it would have prevented my shot. thick got silenced right off the bat. that's how i figured out he was silenced = because we had a mafia chat room and he was not chatting.
the 1st shot on kc was mostly random although i stated that i thought he was neutral. i think we next participated in a lynch on ryo. we then shot rock and pushed a lynch on abs since we saw him as mr moneybags who could buy a pistol if we let him live any longer. we pooled money and i bought a extra shot to be used on npat - we had info that npat would have more money to buy a vest than clubs since npat was not having to use money to buy chats and perceived hem as the biggest threat of the 2 - so we shot him twice in the same last night. we could then be 2 against 1 on the clubs lynch but didn't have to because npat shot him.
I was just along for the ride all. TLM was King.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
WELL PLAYED
Congrats.

Jacob24 said:
18 Jan 2024, 17:45
Faction: Neutral (Will appear Town to Index and Investigations)
Role: Silencer
Income: 4 coins
Abilities: Each phase you may choose a player to be silenced in all PM groups, including those which that player creates, and in forum. You may not choose the same player twice. The chosen player will only be permitted to vote in a day phase.
Note: Town Win Condition: Mafia Dead = You Win
Win Condition: Outlive Abs, NPat, TLM, and Ryomyr
What was ABS and Npat's true Roles?
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
What was ABS and Npat's true Roles?
all roles detailed on page 22/post 319
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
clubs - maybe others do not take it as seriously as i do - and in this case, it made no difference in the way that i interacted w you - but what about this from G3N1 clubs, TLM, rock chat?
Tennesseelogman said:
19 Jan 2024, 19:07
clubs - i am looking for that 100% town claim from you

2ofclubs said:
19 Jan 2024, 19:46
Here TLM - 100٪ 
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Hang on every neutral has an ability but me!???
Rockbert wrote:
Well played Thick and Tennessee! Top notch work gents! That was a fun one Jacob! Bravo to your hosting!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I had 5 extra votes I had bought and was going to drop on someone but got shot too soon.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann