• 367 posts
  • Page 22 of 25
Jacob24 wrote:
DEADLINE.

During the night, NPat was shot in the chest, however, his bulletproof vest saved his life, only for him to get shot in the back of the head - NPat Died

2ofClubs was walking down the road from his poker night when a stray shot caught him in the neck, resulting in his death as well - Clubs Died

MAFIA ThickTalon and TLM win
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
2ofclubs:
Faction: Neutral (Will appear Town to Index and Investigations)
Role: Silencer
Income: 3 coins
Abilities: Each phase you may choose a player to be silenced in all PM groups, including those which that player creates. You may not choose the same player twice. The chosen player will only be permitted to vote in a day phase.
Note: Town Win Condition: Mafia Dead = You Win
Win Condition: Outlive Abs, NPat, TLM, and Ryomyr

ThickTalon:
Faction: Mafia
Role: Restrictor
Income: 4 coins
Ability: Each night phase you may choose a player to hide. This player will not be able to use an action or have any actions used against them.
Win Condition: Kill all town and neutral(s)

Abs:
Role: Business Man
Income: 6 coins
Ability: None
Win Condition: Outlive ThickTalon, KC321, NPat, and Rockbert

KC321:
Role: Thief
Income: 0 coins
Ability: Each night phase you may choose a player to steal their full, which will be given to you after all of their purchases are processed. Each day phase you may choose a player to steal half of their income (rounded up).
Win Condition: Outlive Clubs, Abs, Thick, and Ryomyr

Ryomyr:
Role: Teller
Ability: Each night phase you may select 1 player to view their current coin balance, income, and all transactions. (#Check player)
Win Condition: Outlive NPat, TLM, KC321, and Rockbert

NPat:
Role: Public Servant
Ability: Each day phase you may create a PM group of as many players as you want.
Win Condition: Outlive Clubs, ThickTalon, Rockbert, and KC321

TLM:
Faction: Mafia
Role: Hitman
Income: 3 coins
Ability: Each night phase you may choose one player to shoot
Win Condition: Kill all town and neutral(s)

Rockbert:
Role: Cashier
Ability: You get a 1 coin discount on all purchases from the town store (does not apply to donations)
Win Condition: Outlive Clubs, Ryomyr, Abs, and TLM

There were 6 neutrals and 2 mafia in this game
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
WELL PLAYED
Congrats.

Jacob24 said:
18 Jan 2024, 17:45
Role: Silencer
Abilities: Each phase you may choose a player to be silenced in all PM groups, including those which that player creates, and in forum. You may not choose the same player twice. The chosen player will only be permitted to vote in a day phase.
Win Condition: Outlive Abs, NPat, TLM, and Ryomyr
What was ABS and Npat's true Roles?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I should have opened a !v1 with Napat. I had Ten pegged as a neutral.
Nice twist. 
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
That will probably never happen for me again (to be one of 2 mafia with the King TLM)

Was a joy watching you work Sir.

GG All had to be difficult as town to not know who was being killed. Clubs - I am still your feathered friend but only when we are on the same team.

JACOB24 - All need top give Jacob a round of applause for hosting 3 games in concession. Had to have been nerve racking and you handled it flawlessly. Great work. 
Jacob24 wrote:
I was expecting some of the neutrals to link up and work together somewhat, but only NPat shared his true role and it was with the mafia.

Ryo pointed out that TLM bought a disguise, but everyone ignored it.

It was messy since people kept messing up the silence action
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
ThickTalon
That will probably never happen for me again (to be one of 2 mafia with the King TLM)

Was a joy watching you work Sir.

GG All had to be difficult as town to not know who was being killed. Clubs - I am still your feathered friend but only when we are on the same team.

JACOB24 - All need top give Jacob a round of applause for hosting 3 games in concession. Had to have been nerve racking and you handled it flawlessly. Great work. 

Not flawless. The Ryo situation was really messy and might have messed some things up
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
It wasn't the shot that got me - it was choking on the egg with my throat torn apart.
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
This is how I handled things with Ryo:

Spoiler (click to show)

In the end, mafia didn't end up using or considering Ryo's role all that much, just mentioned that they had it so I don't think it made a huge difference but correct me if I'm wrong.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
notoriouspat wrote:
I was about to buy you a vest, TLM. To make sure you had one and then I was going to use the left over for double votes. Wouldn't have won either way.