• 367 posts
  • Page 16 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Clubs / TLM / Pat -

Which of you are the liar?!?!?!
Well I asked you twice to open a chat with me and yet to see one so if I didn't know better I would say it's you LoL.
It's not me. ♧♧
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
Not silenced! I have nothing to give to the group in the way of coins either since I bought a vest.

For the life of me, I dont think ive gotten a full role from ANY of you..Maybe TLM but there has been so much babble from 2oC, it's going to take me a while to read and take notes.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
thick - i give you my word - that i have not lied to you - i trusted you early in the game and you passed every test i gave you. if you are not who you claim = you deserve to win - well played.
npat proved 100% to me on day 1 that he has the free chat ability - but does that clear him as town?
clubs has been clubs. he and npat are the only ones remaining who had not been silenced until now. clubs must be the silencer - is that a townish ability?
TLM has been practically perfect in every way.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
What babble. I was pretty much absent.
That's a scum deflection without any substance.
You are only cleared by TLM as far as I can tell.
The shooter knows who to kill assuming we still have a TOWN shooter.
I asked for town shooter to own the KC kill and got nothing.
In chat the town shooter wasn't suppose to take a shot but Rock was shot.
TLM & Thick have my full role PM & all my Jacob chats backing it all and my actions through out the game
So you Npat followed TLM are my fake suspects.
Plus a vest sounds defensive.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I may have been clubs in some respects but in most cases (especialy with my full reveal to you and Thick) - it is Mr. TOWN Clubs.
I wasn't under the gun nor asked for anything with my reveal and did so to stop some confusion for town and excele the scum to be clear.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Thick & TLM are on line and not responding.
Doesn't appear they are playing on maps.
 So:
In Mafia chat
Private chat
Or ???
Well Ten sorted of responded but and Thick gave a reason why not opening chat.
Not much of a warm fuzzy.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so does everybody have a vest now? and just when it is starting to warm up outside.
when i got up one morning last week, it was minus 4 degrees F here. it is now 58 degrees and all the snow has melted.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I can if you want me too. It wasnt discussed too. You two no what silencing does and Doesn't do. I am aligned with TOWN and not scum nor a scum. Didn't mean to create or intend to create confusion.
#silence Npat.
#silence Npat.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so does everybody have a vest now? and just when it is starting to warm up outside.
when i got up one morning last week, it was minus 4 degrees F here. it is now 58 degrees and all the snow has melted.
I understand the code ;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs said:
23 Jan 2024, 21:03
#silence Npat

Yes
We were at -20 f now upper 20s.
Still have sloppy snow.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs said:
23 Jan 2024, 21:03
#silence Npat.
Jacob24 said:
23 Jan 2024, 21:20
Done
Lol no last words option for the filthy scum.
Touching I might say.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
I hate you all but secretly love you! It was nice to be back, as a present, I will host the next game ;)
2ofclubs wrote:
Looking forward to it. Maybe some dead, not so dead and 1/2 dead.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Thick and TLM I am 90% sure Npat is not town.
@ Thick I am only 75% TLM is town and counter to what he says he hasn't been fully revealing and has dodged a few questions.
@ TLM I am 99% sure Thick is Town. ( You would know 100% if who is scum and town if you are scum).
My biggest proof of being TOWN besides Jacobs confirmation is I outed Rock and helped out ABS and pressured Ryo'.
@ Thick we need to bond my friend this game.!!!!!
WRKD4IT