• 367 posts
  • Page 19 of 25
Tennesseelogman wrote:
npat - that 3rd coded word was a little confusing but i think i got it - but the answer is yes
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
notoriouspat
Clubs, be straight. Are you suggesting that we shoot TLM?

Pat are you saying you have a night shot? If so .... TLM has claimed shooter/now you...
ThickTalon wrote:
Man this town broke down fast.

My thoughts are that I am dead as the only remaining town at this point, and there must be a neutral or 2 that is spread out there. 

2ofclubs wrote:
I unsilenced you after a late silence that i was going to do but i took TLM question of why you werent as not believing i was the silencer.
Yes I suggest shoot TLM, to much smelly stuff (he is likely a wolf in sheep's clothing).
Codes are not aloud. Yo can reference a time stamp or chat number...but it's ok i dont mind.

I took a night shift and made some coin and now have single shot pistol. JUST KIDDING that's not possible.
♧♧
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it is much more fun to be alive at this stage of the game. i am usually dead by now.
perhaps in a future game - players would not get eliminated but instead there would be a set time limit on the game (or a stated event would end the game) and players earn points by accomplishing certain things or figuring out certain things. most points win. much like ely's cannonball run game (which i was about to win the 1st one btw.) there could still be factions and multiple win clauses and lynches and distractions and such.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
I unsilenced you after a late silence that i was going to do but i took TLM question of why you werent as not believing i was the silencer.
Yes I suggest shoot TLM, to much smelly stuff (he is likely a wolf in sheep's clothing).
Codes are not aloud. Yo can reference a time stamp or chat number...but it's ok i dont mind.

I took a night shift and made some coin and now have single shot pistol. JUST KIDDING that's not possible.
♧♧

*Flips Desk Over*

I am out. No way that you and NPat had that many coins unless there was behind the scenes Mafia dealings going on with coin hoarding....
ThickTalon wrote:
By your admissions of NPat shooting TLM and now you "claiming" (you never say stuff just to say stuff there is always a motive) I suspect that you both are mafia and neutral and working together to take out the last 2 town members.
2ofclubs wrote:
Come on Thick. I wanted and tried to get you to open a 1v1 chat. I gave up my role to youn helped with Rock WC, and came out with the TLM discrepancies, said we need to "Bond my Friend" . Friend' used becuase you used the term in our early 1v1 chat discussing Rock and other WC test and vouching.

Did TLM share the same Ryo info with either of you?
Note, TLM isn't explaining his or the discrepencies. Just giving game mechanic theories and ducussing faith. Evil never wins in the end. Good uses the evil to produce good. Kind of like a mirror reflecting back the burning sunlight.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
who is your favorite player here?
give me a T
give me a L
give me a M
what does that spell?

TLM
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the gang is all here - all 4 living players plus jacob are on-line - so if you have something to ask = just ask it - it seems at time clubs that you just can not spleak splain
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Just shares of my reads and trying to uncover the non townie since we didn't get a win last phase.
Even though I don't belive it to be, you could be the wolf.
I am only questioned because I disclosed and accused a self claimed town. Ask yourself "who vouched for TLM" and who has TLM vouched for? We all apparently had town WC. TLM just said he new the structure so that clears him.
I made my stand, it's up to you and NPat to show your colors.
I thought Unsilencing Npat wouldn't matter believing he is town. But he wouldn't be able to mafia chat if he was mafia. My bad but I think we still have a TOWN win.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
go ahead and resilience npat then - that should put you on his good side :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Fat thumbs pecking fast on a small phone. And not proofing. To be crystal clear.
I believe TLM is the fake town.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.