• 367 posts
  • Page 20 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
go ahead and resilience npat then - that should put you on his good side :)
Sorry no can do, your not pulling my strings anymore.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Sorry no can do, your not pulling my strings anymore.
i have no desire to pull your strings - i want to pull your chain - or better yet, pull the trap door on your gallows
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
@TLM. Then do it...

1. 20 Jan 2024, 18:39
Last three words

2. 20 Jan 2024, 18:39
First word

3. 20 Jan 2024, 18:59
10th word

4. 20 Jan 2024, 21:36
2nd Line, 4th word

5. 20 Jan 2024, 18:50
17th word

notoriouspat wrote:
I am literally not smart enough to follow 2oc thought process. I read it out loud multiple times...but nothing lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
@TLM. Then do it...
done and done because yes

what about

20 Jan 2024, 18:41
last line 5th word?
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
20 Jan 2024, 19:50
Last Line, 2nd to last word

20 Jan 2024, 21:36
Last Line, 7th word

20 Jan 2024, 18:28
Last word
Tennesseelogman wrote:
clubs - i think codes that utilize outside of game sources are not allowed - but ours is all from in this game - but if jacob says foul = then i will stop - at this point you must know we are talking about you and/or thick - do you want to guess which one ? :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Why would TLM be rewarded with Ryo role for silence breach when I am the silencer and got coin rewards for breaches? I backed this up with spoilers of chat, I also gave in my role veal I was Sxxxx. not shooter, save, or spy
Only other one who knew of TLM having RYO role was silenced ABS who was killed before he could talk (NOT THAT HE DIDNT TRY but it got deleted). I shared this chat info in a spoiler
I asked TLM if he was going to share the info with other Towns (in clubs thick tlm chat). He said IDK. Thick has chat so knows this to be true
I repeatedly asked if TLM shared it with anyone else. NO REPLIES in thread or chats
Everything I said/claimed is backed with chats and thread post not speculations.
The Town/family is falling apart. Not because we are picking at each other but because I called out Grampa Ten on his behavior and secrets. Now I am the black sheep. At least I am not going down as a wolf in sheeps clothing.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Its clear that Npat and TLM are working together to eliminate the black sheep. I am not going to attempt to re-silence Npat but its interesting that TLM counter to my calling him out didn't start until I unsilence Npat. My appoligies to my wingman (Thick for those that cant decipher babble).
GL Thick.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
I agree 2oC, but that has not been my experience with TLM since the start of this game. Maybe win clauses has you conflicting but every time I've requested info, I've gotten it.

Wolf is sheep clothing is interesting since you've silenced others in our town chat from the beginning and never disclosed even having "verified" others. I'm not saying your mafia, I just dont understand the play coming from someone who speaks on trust.
notoriouspat wrote:
2ofclubs
Its clear that Npat and TLM are working together to eliminate the black sheep. I am not going to attempt to re-silence Npat but its interesting that TLM counter to my calling him out didn't start until I unsilence Npat. My appoligies to my wingman (Thick for those that cant decipher babble).
GL Thick.

what the heck! I thought we were wingmen!
2ofclubs wrote:
What I wanted was answers to unanswered questions and for you to prove yourself as Town.
But appears you're not and have a buddy.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
So if my trust is wrong in TLM, I've been fooled. You think this to be true? Cause if so, then I'll share PM now even though you you haven't shared full details here.