• 367 posts
  • Page 18 of 25
Tennesseelogman wrote:
How many coins do each of you need to buy a 2nd shot
i need 10 - please donate now and i will shoot clubs
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
npat - these othe 2 seem to be wanting to gang up on us (me). i trusted that you were being truthful to me early on with your reveal to me and i to you. i still feel the same. privately clubs has indicated that he wants you killed (earlier in the game) but i did make efforts to keep you alive - and you know that. you also offered to send me coins and i never did ask for them. a donation of some or all of your coins now would go a long way in sealing our game long understanding. or if you have enough - go ahead and buy a shot and shoot whoever to you seems the most scummy.
npat from chat - NPat, TLM Chat - G3D2 created on 20 Jan 2024, 16:57
comment made 20 Jan 2024, 18:41
do whatever you can to help rid us of the 1st person you mentioned

keep in mind that we may both die tonight or we may both live
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
thick - i would send you a private coded message also but clubs has been in on all of my chats w you so therefore would be able to read the message also. however, i can can say here, openly - i think clubs is trying to use you to help do his dirty work. i think his mafia partner(s) are dead and he is just trying to throw whatever he can at me to see what will stick. he feels the hammer coming down on him from all 3 sides and is getting desperate.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
It wouldn't be the first time clubs has used his hollow tree dweller.

All I know is there has to be a town or 2 a neutral and a mafia or hell 2 mafia 2 town or 3 town 1 mafia.

I made good with all of you at some point in this game, silencer seems like a mafia role, or maybe neutral. Town shooter is well, has been used in this triad of games but could also be a cover for mafia shooter or neutral vigilante. And .... Well... npat I have no idea what you are because you never claimed........mafia/town/neutral mystic/jailer/lookout.

There is at least 1 town. And I may be getting shot at, I have a vest. Hope it is silent bomb proof.

ThickTalon wrote:
Clubs you asked about what it would take for a shot. I need 10. Used everything I had for the vest, other wise would have opened a chat with you.

2ofclubs wrote:
Same thick. That's why I haven't opened a chat.
I never wanted Npat dead. I only said he was only vouched for by TLM.
Not trying to get anything to stick.
Just sharing what I have. And backing it with actual PMs and Jacobs PMs.
Everyone gets to see our chat regarding Ryo.
Everyone gets to see the chat with ABS (including the Jacob comments).
I already shared my Jacob Rock Ryo Abs chats.
Who is hiding what.
Again nobody owned any kills.
I never got an answer to if the Ryo share was the same.
And really, anybody buying Ryos full PM was given to TLM when I am the silencer (yes town ability like super man from past and last game where the protect was a hide). If you buy the fine reasoning then Npat why didn't you get it? You're on the list.
Again a lot of odd scummy stuff all around TLM.
Ok hard boiled and not pickled.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
There is going to be some used vest in the morning. The scum can keep it on, it will at weight to the snapping of the neck.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
good morning - it's a new day - i have a better outlook now - you all are now my friends - sleep has a way of making the world seem better - why can't we all just get along? let's all throw away our vest and burn our bras as a gesture of good faith. life is good, the Lord has risen. may we all go meet him in the air.
Live long and prosper
notoriouspat wrote:
Ok now I'm unsilenced for some reason and there is a ton of talk going on. I have no idea where anyone stands. TLM answer me if this.

Decode Our Chat: G3D2 (Multiple letters in a row were provided to add to the length of the word)

# 1 Post: 20 Jan 2024, 18:40
Line 1, Word 2

# 2 Post: 20 Jan 2024, 18:38
Line 2, Word 3

# 3 Post: 20 Jan 2024, 18:34
Letters: 4,10,6,9,3,17

# 4 Post: 20 Jan 2024, 18:41
Last Line, Word 4

notoriouspat is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
statistical possibilities remaining for
town mafia neutral
4     0     0  - nope = game would be over
3     1     0
3     0     1
2     1     1
2     2     0
2     0     2
1     3     0
1     2     1
1     1     2
1      0     3
0      4     0
0      3     1
0      2     2
0      1     3
0      0     4
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
town mafia neutral
4   0   0 - nope = game would be over
3   1   0
3   0   1 - nope = game would be over
2   1   1
2   2   0
2   0   2 - nope = game would be over
1   3   0
1   2   1
1   1   2
1   0   3 - nope = game would be over
0   4   0 - nope = game would be over - unless there are 2 mafia factions that now have to fight it out
0   3   1
0   2   2
0   1   3
0   0   4
Live long and prosper