• 367 posts
  • Page 5 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol I guess I will gat a babble in before I am silenced assuming it's a repeatable ability. Given that I said I am opening a chat with TLM I assume I will be gaged and wasted coins. Someone should count TLM vs 2oC post and see who babbles more. Remember my babble has hidden info not just theories.
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Final Lynch Count:
Thick - 2 (NPat, KC)
No Lynch - 3 (TLM, Thick, Rockbert)
Abstain - 1 (Clubs)

Didn't Vote - 2 (Ryo, Abs)

Nobody was lynched

Balances and PMs coming soon
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
All balances have been updated and PM groups created. PM me if you think there has been a mistake
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
notoriouspat
Are the previous PM's closed? If so, Thick, answer my question in the PM here and we can still confirm you! I'm sorry that happened to you but will be happy to work together when confirmed!

Pat I did. 
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
I have been robbed.

Alot going on this game.

Seems like there are new abilities that were not present in the other 2 games.

Did they take all your coin?
notoriouspat wrote:
ThickTalon
notoriouspat
Are the previous PM's closed? If so, Thick, answer my question in the PM here and we can still confirm you! I'm sorry that happened to you but will be happy to work together when confirmed!

Pat I did. 

Right on!
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
I have been robbed.

Alot going on this game.

Seems like there are new abilities that were not present in the other 2 games.

Did they take all your coin?
Interesting question. Let's say you already know.
Yes a lot of new stuff and knowing Jacob there is more.
♧♧

WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
What do you mean your coin was stolen?! This sounds like good old fashioned 2oC babble.
Ryomyr wrote:
I am here. RB is right. I am really busy during the week.

I am here now and will play as much as I can this weekend. Apologies for the silence.
2ofclubs wrote:
KC321
What do you mean your coin was stolen?! This sounds like good old fashioned 2oC babble.
The end of phase: My income report from Jacob stated my coins are missing. = stolen in my understanding. This was discussed with another. It was verified. I am not willing to give any more specifics publicly.
I hope that answers you.
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
I am town. I am guessing that I have 3-4 teammates and there are 3 mafia.

If mafia gets a kill tonight, we are in trouble. 

Who should our doctor save?  Have you all been playing this in a straightforward manner? What is the lowdown on the last two games?
Abs wrote:
Hi guys, happy to be back in action! Will read above comments then come back soon but for now I can confirm I am also a townie and looking for some mafia scum, message me if you want to chat
Abs wrote:
So on reading it seems to me Thick is innocent OR he is creating a whole theatre of fake news on his PM chat that has been created by Thick and Mafia buddies to try and buy trust. The messages look very genuine and the way it’s written is in classic Thick style so for now I am leaning town vibes for thick

Have we worked out how many of each type of player there are?

Has anyone got any interesting other messages?