Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 12 of 22
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
we had 28 people here for an early Christmas gathering and 26 of us got the flu. this my 8th day and i am about well but not got my strength back

That's rough. We have covid in the house, so all masking up, I had a stomach bug and was up since 1am and now my friend broke her ankle today. it's been crazy.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
All this seems reminicient of the scene on the boat in Jaws where they were comparing scars.
2ofclubs wrote:
I have aching ♥︎. I probably should see a doctor or have one make a house call (would that be considered a door dash now¿)
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
All this seems reminicient of the scene on the boat in Jaws where they were comparing scars.

haha
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Crywolf wrote:
I could totally act as a doctor for you all, just have to quickly take a free online class and be certified :D
Although im not sure the classes cover an aching heart 2ofClubs, I dont have the money to also be a therapist lol
New Mafia game coming
Tennesseelogman wrote:
This doesn't apply to those who get their income in other ways.
that would be the sellers of slaves and stalkers, the assassin, anybody else?
are these all neutrals?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
This doesn't apply to those who get their income in other ways.
that would be the sellers of slaves and stalkers, the assassin, anybody else?
are these all neutrals?
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Someone bought NPat I assume, but he’s been quiet in forum. Maybe chatting with his “owner” privately.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
I also didn't kill Iris.
@ my friend out there can you open a chat 1v1 or 1v2 
Pretty sure most NH are drying up - time to roll up the sleeves friends and foes. Not to be cryptic i will say it straight up. Killing is not a good idea and no that does not mean i am Peace.
Great game god Madagascarter.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i can say w 100% certainty that i too did not kill Iris - goofwad - he is not dead. but did you kill npat?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Uh spoiler alert, nobody killed Iris.
- Thomas Mann