Sign-up thread
  • 28 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Tennesseelogman wrote:
thick - why do you want to co-host? have you hosted before? do you have a game in mind and want try it out first?

start the game - no need to beg folks to join. PM them all once and start Monday :)
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:

Tenn -

I have never hosted before.

I do have a few games in mind but want to make sure not to mess it up and leave plot holes, balance, etc. 

Would rather watch experts for a game or 2 to see the mechanics from behind the scenes.

Ryomyr wrote:
If there is still room, and you think I won't do the game a disservice through only a minimal time commitment, sign me up as well.
“The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time.”
― Mary Oliver
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
thick - why do you want to co-host? have you hosted before? do you have a game in mind and want try it out first?

start the game - no need to beg folks to join. PM them all once and start Monday :)

ThickTalon and I have been discussing how to host a game so I suggested co-hosting with me whenever it was good for both of us.

We used to require it before allowing new hosts to do a game so it wasn't just a made up game with no consideration taken into account for how to try and properly balance out the game mechanics.

Also, after co-hosting a game(s) until feeling ready to try hosting your own, a new game host should have an experienced host as their game co-host in order to be able to trouble shoot any issues and help things run smoothly until they are comfortable going solo.
Don't stop be-leafing
Hoodlum wrote:
hmmm i might join..
still busy tho, but i really liked this one when it was going..
d12 volunteer.
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
hmmm i might join..
still busy tho, but i really liked this one when it was going..
Hope to have you behind the wheel once again;)
Don't stop be-leafing
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it doesn't look like anybody else is going to sign-up. let's get this race going before we get December ice on the roads :)
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, I'll probably just leave it open for a few more days. Maybe until the weekend.
Don't stop be-leafing
Tennesseelogman wrote:
don't start the game yet - i will out of town for the next 5 hours and will not have internet - but feel free after that :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
TLM out of town. Loosen his lug nuts! "You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.
WRKD4IT