Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 4 of 19
2ofclubs wrote:
Green is consider an unlucky color in the racing world. But I will choose green over red etc.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
is this still happening?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Still happening. Just need to get through the next couple days...my December went sideways and I couldn't commit to any type of reliable 'phase' times.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
Okay cool. Thanks Elysium!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
When are your exams?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
Does anyone have a mafia game ready to go?
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have only hosted twice but could put together a simple one this week. but if ely is ready to go - let's go !
if someone else has one ready - let's go !
it depends on what ely says or what others say. let's get some input and decide something by Tuesday (of this week) ? :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i have only hosted twice but could put together a simple one this week. but if ely is ready to go - let's go !
it depends on what ely says or what others say. let's get some input and decide something by Tuesday (of this week) ? :)
Tennesseelogman

Tennesseelogman

I don't know if I want to play in your hosted games any more for fear of targeting:P

dough_boy wrote:
ThickTalon
I don't know if I want to play in your hosted games any more for fear of targeting:P

Doesn't even compare to me. They literally had to band together to not target me in the first round because they thought I was going to quit playing and never come back. Heck, the last cannonball run I was so far back it wasn't even funny.
2ofclubs wrote:
Zoom zoom 
Don't worry I have been the target the last few games. I am ready with all my 007 mobile go go gadgets.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
ill have time soon to play or create a game.
happy new year.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
elysium5
When are your exams?

My exams start next week over a 2 week period.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely - per our PM - do you think you will be able to start the mafia game soon or should i start a semi-simple game in the meantime until you can get yours going?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.