Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 8 of 19
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Rockbert
When are we looking at starting? I am going to be in the mountains starting Friday night til Sunday afternoon some time. I want to play but will have limited ability to participate until Sunday night.
I'll extend the sign up time to Saturday.

I'll send out the roles on Sunday.

The game can start on Monday.
??
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
I think the game started and we just have to figure out what we are doing to get to California. I'm heading down highway 95 and crossing through the Bronx almost at the GW Bridge now.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
I think the game started and we just have to figure out what we are doing to get to California. I'm heading down highway 95 and crossing through the Bronx almost at the GW Bridge now.

Yup. I left at Midnight. already to Chicago. No obstructions, got to witness UFO's flying all over the north east. It was great.
ThickTalon wrote:
E5 -

I would like to use my phone a friend option to call in ET to shoot a laser at Abs.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
"Going to CA with anachen in my heart"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
I am walking at approximately 6 Miles an hour
I have good intel you are swimming.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, we are starting soon. Just getting things organized.

It's going to be a little different then the last one as I've come up with a couple new features. I am just doing the math to make sure it will work out properly.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
"Going to CA with anachen in my heart"

Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair
MacEohaid wrote:
elysium5
Yes, we are starting soon. Just getting things organized.

It's going to be a little different then the last one as I've come up with a couple new features. I am just doing the math to make sure it will work out properly.
Oh no, there's math involved. I don't think I stand a chance now.
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh those Cali Girls! Lol I am dating an Orange County gal - she needs warming in the Nebraska winter brisk nights.
WRKD4IT