Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 7 of 19
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Just went back and read the 1st Cannonball game, so it was never completed?

Are we going to run into game 1 cars on the side of the road or 3 year old roadblocks?

#unlynch 2ofclubs

#apply spike strips to the green SS on I-80 near Chicago
LOL
love it all
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#take alternate route I-70
# open draw bridge on Talon
# put sugar in Blues tank
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
I'll be hooking a chain to 2oclubs axel (ref: movie- American Graffiti).
Also in 'Gone In 60 Seconds'
Play nice, I will let you draft or hide in the rocking chair.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
I'll be hooking a chain to 2oclubs axel (ref: movie- American Graffiti).
Also in 'Gone In 60 Seconds'
Play nice, I will let you draft or hide in the rocking chair.
Buford T. Justice : What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
Rockbert wrote:
When are we looking at starting? I am going to be in the mountains starting Friday night til Sunday afternoon some time. I want to play but will have limited ability to participate until Sunday night.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Rockbert
When are we looking at starting? I am going to be in the mountains starting Friday night til Sunday afternoon some time. I want to play but will have limited ability to participate until Sunday night.
I'll extend the sign up time to Saturday.

I'll send out the roles on Sunday.

The game can start on Monday.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
Thanks Elysium! Looking forward to it.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
I just drove across the country and back to Connecticut plotting and leaving mines for others to find during this extended start date.

Rcomer727 wrote:
Have any of y'all watched The Traitors on NBC? it's a Mafia style game/reality show. Pretty solid