Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 18 of 19
ThickTalon wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Tennesseelogman
less than 10 days playing if it is like the last one, so if we skip the weekends - maybe 2 weeks. and nobody gets eliminated/lynched = we all play until the end
Appreciate it!

Get in your land speeder and play for 23.
2ofclubs wrote:
In.  Game over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I chose the "OutofTime" DeLorean and having Doc Brown as my mechanic, I have finished and won the race.

GG all Thx Ely
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Do we have an idea of how long this game will take? I would love to re-enter but if it goes into June my activity will wane.

I am recalculating the hours driven per phase in order to ensure the game concludes by then.

This shouldn't be a problem so I hope you will enter the race!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Also, because I am changing the format a bit in order to include a weekend break, I will be simplifying the game mechanics in a very extreme fashion compared to the last attempt when my laptop took a flying leap into an active volcano and Pompeii'ed the last race..

This is not quite the same as a typical mafia style game, but it should be fun all the same and as like was just pointed out, nobody dies and the race will be won by the craftiest racer.

This would be a very good beginner style game to introduce new players to a forum style game for any players who would like to participate in future mafia style games.

Don't be afraid to join, we will all help you along!

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
dough_boy wrote:
I think this should be like a "death match" race. Everyone starts with a weapon and 1 shield. You can choose to use the shield or not. If used it disappears. Every day you survive you get to choose another weapon or shield. Only way you can shoot is if you know the correct make, model, color and they are ahead of you (maybe there are defensive weapons too). Granted I guess for this to work you would have to voluntarily wait at the starting line to see what cars went past. Maybe it wouldn't work, but it would be fun.

Remember, I said I would play as long as people left me alone. Last time we played this I was hit so hard at the beginning I at least knew everyone's setup.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
LandoCalriskian
Do we have an idea of how long this game will take? I would love to re-enter but if it goes into June my activity will wane.

I am recalculating the hours driven per phase in order to ensure the game concludes by then.

This shouldn't be a problem so I hope you will enter the race!
Ditto I am very very limited in June. Canadafishing trip.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely - perhaps you can delete the word "confirmed" behind each player's name and repost those who have re-upped so we know who is in so far ?
Live long and prosper
AlexCheckMate wrote:
elysium5
Also, because I am changing the format a bit in order to include a weekend break, I will be simplifying the game mechanics in a very extreme fashion compared to the last attempt when my laptop took a flying leap into an active volcano and Pompeii'ed the last race..

This is not quite the same as a typical mafia style game, but it should be fun all the same and as like was just pointed out, nobody dies and the race will be won by the craftiest racer.

This would be a very good beginner style game to introduce new players to a forum style game for any players who would like to participate in future mafia style games.

Don't be afraid to join, we will all help you along!

Seeing as you made it even more low paced, I'll sign up too! I hope/assume there's still room? I'll do my best to meet all deadlines.

-Alex
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i see that abs, rock, mada, tenn, clubs, dough, thick, rc, notor, alex, and maybe mac have resigned. any others?
Live long and prosper