Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 14 of 19
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely got ya - i bet some of you thought he meant the game would start this past Sunday
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
I bought a HOT AIR balloon from clubs
Doesn't that take 80 days on average?
MacEohaid wrote:
TLM, I think the race has started and we have to decifer the clues in Ely's posts somehow.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
I bought a HOT AIR balloon from clubs
Doesn't that take 80 days on average?

I bought it and have clubs on it. He is in the SIM and thinks he is driving across the US
Rockbert wrote:
Hoping this can maybe start this weekend? Having some mafia withdrawals.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rcomer727 wrote:
So my vehicle will be an EV with a battery that continuously recharges while I drive the whole distance. I don't think that exists right now but I'm sure it will be in full production by the time the game starts :)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i declare this race officially started.
you must state here if you want to
a - start driving west for 100 miles
b - start driving south for 50 miles
c - pay 100 tokens for a tune up that will get you 15% better milage for the rest of the trip
d - secretly put an idler on 6 other cars that will limit their speed
e - install a tracking device and bug in the cars of 3 other players that will allow you to overhear all of their PMs
f - load you car onto a boxcar that will deliver you and your vehicle to Seattle in 5 days
g - purchase a radar detector
h - stock your back seat with snacks
i - pickup a hitchhiker
j - get out of your car, sit down on the ground and pout, and watch TLM speed away in his turbocharged John Deere tractor with a front-end loader
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Abs wrote:
What is going on with this? Is it dead in the water?
Madagascarter wrote:
I chose option k, which is hide in TLM scoop of his tractor meaning that if he wins the race, technically, I'd cross the finish line first.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
A/B drive SW for 75 miles.
As far for 'E" goes, i will 99.9% share all my data so it's best used elsewhere.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.