Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 17 of 19
Rockbert wrote:
I'd be fine with that.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
Yeah, we could figure something out. Right now, the only other alternative is to play during the week and take a break on the weekends. I just cannot commit to timely updates on the weekends right now.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
Whatever you guys want to do. 

I have crossed the US about 201 times so far so I am kinda tired of driving.
Rockbert wrote:
Is that something the co host could help with?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
yeah, to be clear, I just want to play mafia. I'd like it on the weekends too, but if we can only do during the week I will take it. Just want to play.
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm fine with scheduled breaks. As long as we are kept in the loop, that is cool. It's a pretty understanding community here
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Ok. Let's get it going, then.

Whomever still wants to race, send me a direct PM with your choice of vehicle.

DO NOT post the information here.

Only give it to me in the direct PM you send me.

You can choose anything you want.

Minimum required information must include the: 1. Colour, 2. *Make and 3. *Model.
  *The difference between the make and model of a vehicle is that *make refers to the brand of the vehicle, while *model refers to the specific vehicle model. Using the example of a Nissan Altima, Nissan is the make, while Altima is the model.

Those are the required details needed, but you may include any extra details or customizations you wish to add to personalize your vehicle.

Feel free to have fun with your specs!

I will post the race start up page on Monday in new game thread that will outline the game mechanics and list those players who have confirmed they are entering the race by sending me their vehicle choice PM's.

Obviously, we need some time to allow those who want to race to enter but to make it fair, we will hold a daily vote where all entered racers will vote to decide when to close the sign-ups. When all entered racers vote unanimously, the race can begin!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
all entered racers will vote to decide when to close the sign-ups
i have entered the race and i vote to close the sign-ups. therefore = i win.
Live long and prosper
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Do we have an idea of how long this game will take? I would love to re-enter but if it goes into June my activity will wane.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
less than 10 days playing if it is like the last one, so if we skip the weekends - maybe 2 weeks. and nobody gets eliminated/lynched = we all play until the end
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
My vehicle is off the trailer and has the model carrying my car club banner at the starting line.

Ready
Rockbert wrote:
Car details sent to Elysium. Let's gooo!!! :)
- Thomas Mann
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Tennesseelogman
less than 10 days playing if it is like the last one, so if we skip the weekends - maybe 2 weeks. and nobody gets eliminated/lynched = we all play until the end
Appreciate it!
Everything you've heard about me is true.