Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 9 of 19
2ofclubs wrote:
This reminds me of a trek in the 78 Tans Am to Montreal, where I had to sit at a gas station at 5am until they opened to refuel in nomans land. (Before they card payment at pumps).
Don't get to confident, I have 007 tech and Gantz/Reynollds passion now with my 'mean green fighting machine'.
♣︎SS♣︎ W/ 67 Alpha Romeo bu.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rcomer727 wrote:
I'm floating along in a giant balloon at 40k feet on my way to California. Try and catch me!
Abs wrote:
Do any of you ever imagine the face of what we all look like? It’s quite an entertaining thought as I know it would be completely different haha

We speak most days on here and literally no idea but whenever I see all your names I picture a face!
Rcomer727 wrote:
You know, I've never thought about that but I guess I do kind of envision faces for you all lol.
MacEohaid wrote:
Rcomer727
I'm floating along in a giant balloon at 40k feet on my way to California. Try and catch me!
Watch out that you don’t get shot down.
MacEohaid wrote:
Rcomer727
Abs
Do any of you ever imagine the face of what we all look like? It’s quite an entertaining thought as I know it would be completely different haha

We speak most days on here and literally no idea but whenever I see all your names I picture a face!

I look like Terry Bradshaw.
Rcomer727 wrote:
MacEohaid
Rcomer727
Abs

I have lasers so should be good
And I look like a more attractive version of heath ledger
Abs wrote:
Rcomer727
MacEohaid
Rcomer727
Abs

I hope so as he is dead…
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs

we should all make our Avatars of famous people we look like.

I have been told I look like "Handsome Squidward"
Rcomer727 wrote:
Abs
Rcomer727
MacEohaid
Rcomer727
Abs

I hope so as he is dead…
Hahaha, I literally thought the same thing after I put that in. Basically I'm just a tad more attractive than someone who has decomposed.
Try that for a profile story hahaha
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Abs

Wich Minion are Talon
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Abs

Wich Minion are Talon

I am Groot
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Do any of you ever imagine the face of what we all look like?

go ahead - let your imagination run wild - i would wager that i am the oldest and fattest one here. also have the biggest tractor, circular saw, and work shop. longest concrete driveway. most children. and cutest grandchildren ! and am the least patient while waiting on elysium
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.