Sign-up thread
  • 282 posts
  • Page 2 of 19
Tennesseelogman wrote:
thick - why do you want to co-host? have you hosted before? do you have a game in mind and want try it out first?

start the game - no need to beg folks to join. PM them all once and start Monday :)
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:

Tenn -

I have never hosted before.

I do have a few games in mind but want to make sure not to mess it up and leave plot holes, balance, etc. 

Would rather watch experts for a game or 2 to see the mechanics from behind the scenes.

Ryomyr wrote:
If there is still room, and you think I won't do the game a disservice through only a minimal time commitment, sign me up as well.
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
thick - why do you want to co-host? have you hosted before? do you have a game in mind and want try it out first?

start the game - no need to beg folks to join. PM them all once and start Monday :)

ThickTalon and I have been discussing how to host a game so I suggested co-hosting with me whenever it was good for both of us.

We used to require it before allowing new hosts to do a game so it wasn't just a made up game with no consideration taken into account for how to try and properly balance out the game mechanics.

Also, after co-hosting a game(s) until feeling ready to try hosting your own, a new game host should have an experienced host as their game co-host in order to be able to trouble shoot any issues and help things run smoothly until they are comfortable going solo.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
hmmm i might join..
still busy tho, but i really liked this one when it was going..
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
hmmm i might join..
still busy tho, but i really liked this one when it was going..
Hope to have you behind the wheel once again;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
it doesn't look like anybody else is going to sign-up. let's get this race going before we get December ice on the roads :)
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Yes, I'll probably just leave it open for a few more days. Maybe until the weekend.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
don't start the game yet - i will out of town for the next 5 hours and will not have internet - but feel free after that :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
TLM out of town. Loosen his lug nuts! "You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Nobody gonna take my car
I'm gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
It's gonna break the speed of sound
Ooh it's a killing machine
It's got everything
Like a driving power big fat tires
And everything
I love it and I need it
I bleed it