• 654 posts
  • Page 18 of 44
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
I will be working in a metal factory with very poor wifi when PMs open up.

You’ve got Wi-Fi already. I haven’t even cracked the Enigma code and you’ve managed to get Wi-Fi! How will this change the war?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
jkl3699 wrote:
MacEohaid
is KL3699 playing? Haven't heard from him/her. Is this player also going to be killed for inactivity? Who are you KL3699? sounds like a code name.
I have been active. More smoke and mirrors. Very suspicious
MacEohaid wrote:
jkl3699
MacEohaid
is KL3699 playing? Haven't heard from him/her. Is this player also going to be killed for inactivity? Who are you KL3699? sounds like a code name.
I have been active. More smoke and mirrors. Very suspicious

Hey, JKL, there you are. Good to see your still alive. Any activity in your zone?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we can assume each major faction started out w the same number and types of abilities. so - all things equal we need to kill some americans so that we have the upper hand in the lynch vote. so do not be shy about voting - it will not save you unless you are the ones deeply embedded and even then you may be investigated sooner or later. i think i would now encourage our troops to go ahead and investigate each other since we know all of the enemy forces. or we can look for neutrals/3rd faction and try to sway/bribe/threaten them like the other side has been doing. - offer them some chocolate or sea rations or cigarettes.
Live long and prosper
Anaxagore wrote:
Sorry you have to die early again Tenn
Hopefully we're in the same team next game
Anaxagore wrote:
I think Hitler's main mistake was to be too kind in Dunkerque.
If he had sent the tanks, the English army would have disappeared and he probably would have won the Battle of England afterwards.
The War with Staline was unlikely avoidable but without England he would have beaten Russia probably.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
we can assume each major faction started out w the same number and types of abilities. so - all things equal we need to kill some americans so that we have the upper hand in the lynch vote. so do not be shy about voting - it will not save you unless you are the ones deeply embedded and even then you may be investigated sooner or later. i think i would now encourage our troops to go ahead and investigate each other since we know all of the enemy forces. or we can look for neutrals/3rd faction and try to sway/bribe/threaten them like the other side has been doing. - offer them some chocolate or sea rations or cigarettes.
You say equal factions but nothing backs that.
What upper hand - if you kill Americans you still have equal 3rd faction.
We dont know all the enemy no matter what faction we are.
With all things equal why kill just americans and not neutrals or the french/english...allies.
Don't you trust your faction claims or are you trying to get others to waste inspections.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am not afraid to die - but you will have to find me first - i will just sit here in spender in one of my many chateaus, castles, palaces or maybe the eagle's nest or wolf's lair
my troops have their orders and will carry them out faithfully
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
to the one who said to me
is why air trust you
go ahead and use your ability on someone w the letter c in their name
Live long and prosper
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Tennesseelogman
someone w the letter "c" that voted to lynch me

gulp
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs was last on about 6 hours ago
i guess we can not PM before he gives the nights report - otherwise there might be some dead men talking
Live long and prosper