• 654 posts
  • Page 20 of 44
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Abs
In all the Chaos and dying, one specific body was dragged away by an unknown presence, it was 2ofClubs but not as we know it

What is this, now?

2ofC is able to speak in the forum still and is in the game but he did also die…
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
elysium5
Abs
In all the Chaos and dying, one specific body was dragged away by an unknown presence, it was 2ofClubs but not as we know it

What is this, now?

Fully expect Zombie Clubs in day 4

That would be horrific.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
ThickTalon wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Abs

What is this, now?

2ofC is able to speak in the forum still and is in the game but he did also die…

So he can affect the outcome as A dead German?

Killed on the battle field. I mean should he be in Hell with the rest of the dead Nazi
Rockbert wrote:
elysium5
Rockbert
Wow! "The horror!" Col. Kurtz.

Bummer. Had a lot of fun. GG everyone!

Good game, Q ;)

Thanks Elysium!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Anaxagore wrote:
Wtf who killed KC!!
And why would JKL lie to me about his role?
Some stuff i I'll never understand
ThickTalon wrote:
Anaxagore
Wtf who killed KC!!
And why would JKL lie to me about his role?
Some stuff i I'll never understand

I believe the scum of the earth and little stupid mustache guy said he had an American educated Spy who spoke perfect English. Looks like we have a spy amongst us
Anaxagore wrote:
#lynch Tennesseelogman

Oh by the way club i'm the one who killed you in case you are wondering
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Abs

What is this, now?

Lol GG all
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Abs

What is this, now?

"BABBLE" I am not a threat , I can't be saved, and you don't have my vote.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - we will have the same ones voting for me again this time. if there are any neutrals in the remaining gang of 6 - contact me and let me know who you would like to kill/lynch to keep it balanced so that you have a better shot at reaching your win clause. i would rather a neutral win than the allies.
germans are down 3 and allies are down only 2
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
@ anax o I suspected it was you or Ely. But am I really dead or is my Vulcan mind meld at hand. BABBLE
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Seriously! My investigation found a Germ, Ten is not Hitler and let's do this 3rd neutrals. But with all my deception, you don't know what if anything is true.
WRKD4IT