• 654 posts
  • Page 19 of 44
Abs wrote:
Hi guys, I am online but I will be delayed. Give me 30 mins
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs must have found the player he was looking for and now gets his 30 minutes doubled :)
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
ready to survey the field of carnage.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
After what has been the bloodiest night of the War so far, Night 2 is finally over. The sun is rising slowly over the French countryside and groans can be heard all over the battlefield. The steam coming up off the bodies of the wounded and exhausted soldiers can be seen rising into the cold morning air.

KC321 was gunned down in the night by allied fire….

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 17:47
You are a Royal Navy Soldier of the Allied Army Faction.

You have a special ability called "Lookout" that will allow you to learn the faction of a player that will be sent to you when you request it during any Night Phase. This can only be used once so use it wisely. If you manage to find your Royal Navy Chief in Command, you will gain an extra ability. You can only guess twice and if you are correct, I will put you both in a private PM together. If you guess incorrect twice, this additonal ability will be lost

Your win clause is to kill all the German Army faction members.

2ofClubs was also savagely killed by a torpedo…

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 17:31
You are the Kriegsmarine Chief of Command of the German Faction.

You have a special ability called "Periscope" that will allow you to investgiate any player on each even number Night Phase.

Your win clause is to kill all the Allied Army faction members.

JKL stayed well behind the front line commanding the British Army however a lone Sniper flanked the main battle and shot Him square in the eyes.

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 17:41
You are the British Army Chief of Command of the Allied Army Faction.

You have a special ability called "Shield" that will allow you to protect any player on each odd number Night Phase.

Your win clause is to kill all the German Army faction members.

Rockbert watched on from the opposite end of the battle, also away from the front line. By being so focused on filling the Allied British Army Chief, he let his own defences down and was also killed himself.

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 17:35
You are the Heer Chief of Command of the German Faction.

You have a special ability called "Shield" that will allow you to protect any player on each even number Night Phase.

Your win clause is to kill all the Allied Army faction members.

WHAT A BLOODBATH! ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

Others were shot at, chased, hunted or protected but live to fight another day….

It is now Day 3, PMs are open again and like always get your Lynch Votes in….
Abs wrote:
That was a lot to process and check! All your PMs and other Night actions have been responded to
ThickTalon wrote:
#Lynch Tennesseelogman

The word Hitler is one of the most disgusting words in Human language. Regardless of your affiliation there should be no glorification the vile, wrench that is that thing.

Tenn I am sorry that you were chosen to carry the title in this game. You should probably just Lynch yourself to redeem yourself.

Abs wrote:
In all the Chaos and dying, one specific body was dragged away by an unknown presence, it was 2ofClubs but not as we know it
elysium5 wrote:
I have it on good authority clubs last words were,

and I quote,

"Babble, babble babble..."
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Wow! "The horror!" Col. Kurtz.

Bummer. Had a lot of fun. GG everyone!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
And to be honest you probably should only respond with #Lynch Tennesseelogman...do not degrade yourself any further
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
In all the Chaos and dying, one specific body was dragged away by an unknown presence, it was 2ofClubs but not as we know it

What is this, now?
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Rockbert
Wow! "The horror!" Col. Kurtz.

Bummer. Had a lot of fun. GG everyone!

Good game, Q ;)
elysium5 is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
elysium5
Abs

What is this, now?

Fully expect Zombie Clubs in day 4