• 654 posts
  • Page 17 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
The votes were pretty clear on factions less the 3rd Faction factor and Ryo's not voting.
We have one claim of an inspection revealing a Germ from a claimed Ally.

But who really knows? Answer =Abs.
We do know 100% there is/was a lynch save ability and one dead solider but the identity.

? Could the 3rd Faction be civilians ?

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
soldier - hopefully i will survive but if not you may have to contact somebody to help them decode my message - assuming you can

let's go ahead and hit them hard - come out guns blazing - use all 8 kill shots tonight - and then hit them when they are down - give refuge to all bystanders who seek it

also - if i die - please include me in all german, american, and neutral chats - i will not be able to respond but i would like to keep up w what's going on in the PMs since that seems to be where all the top level information will be.
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
is KL3699 playing? Haven't heard from him/her. Is this player also going to be killed for inactivity? Who are you KL3699? sounds like a code name.
MacEohaid wrote:
Anaxagore
The Allied Doc should heal Elysium tonight
Does this mean you and Ely are in the same command?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
that's good to know - but who then will heal you?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
that's good to know - but who then will heal you?
Lol
Are you assuming docs can heal themselves (not always the case)? May be the Germ doc will heal ally doc under oath. LOL
Ten are you filling in for Hood with all the smoke and mirrors. Or is there hidden truth in your babble?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Don't feed Ten all the PMs. He will sit on his log and study strategies for future games. He already has some from moderating.

I know 100% of 1 of my faction and 1 not my faction.
How does that rate with you? PM me with your response if I am alive given i am on somes kill priority list. Clubs being 1st kill is NOT a tradition (100% not this game :) ).

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I will be working in a metal factory with very poor wifi when PMs open up.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
working in a gulag huh?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.