Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 52 of 61
KC321 wrote:
@anex. I shared my role with you 2 days ago. You never replied and also call me sus and innactive. That sounds pretty suspicious to me
BadKarma wrote:
Would like to hear from others… maybe we put out our top 2 candidates?
Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
My response is regarding my post today and Anax question not BK's. Just FYI.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
KC321
@anex. I shared my role with you 2 days ago. You never replied and also call me sus and innactive. That sounds pretty suspicious to me

You told me you are tomato
I didn't think that was something important

Also i haven't replied to other people and I'm sorry for that.
Sometimes i read stuff and sleep and forget i should reply
Anaxagore wrote:
I was thinking the argument defending Rockbert is that he didn't know RC was gardener
Anaxagore wrote:
Abs did 2 things that could be considered spew.
He tried to lynch pyg which means pyg is likely town, unless abs is very advanced in spewing strategy and knew ten was gonna get lynched over pyg his partner?
He said BadKarma did a mistake by posting in the forum but my gut says this is BS as he didn't feel natural so i wanna put BadKarma in the town pile for this, and his active stance in trying to solve the game
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
I was thinking the argument defending Rockbert is that he didn't know RC was gardener

I did not know that he was gardener. We never had a pm between us.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
notoriouspat wrote:
Well I was wrong on Thick as he was on my list. Low, but still there. @anax Abs could have had the advanced play there by knowing Ten would have easily taken the votes between those two. I agree with the BK statement. My PMs have slowed so that leaves me on edge. As of now, staying with my original post of pgy. I felt like we let that one slip early on and he dodged salt. idk though
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
2ofclubs
BadKarma
Tennesseelogman
salt vote
pyg - 4 - rock, mac. abs, kc
no salt = 2 - tenn, 2oc
abs - 2 - pyg, jkl
tenn - 1 - anax
not yet voted - 4 - rc. notor, thick, bad
dead - 3 (all town) - tenn1/dream. hood, ryo

@Anax, why were you voting for Tenn here?
Also look who voted for Pyg here.

GOOD POINT!
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
This is the best play, mac has been accusatory all game, I have received no pms from them, and they have repeatedly voted against town, my top three are mac, rock, kc, in that order.
Eat my dust.
Anaxagore wrote:
Two chats i think everyone should read
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Anaxagore wrote:
This explains a bit more what happened behind the scenes and made me vote Abs