Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 54 of 61
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 26, post 389: 2oClubs just sowing confusion to get the town folks to fall under suspicion.

2ofclubs
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
if you are claiming gardener that means that the other claimant is slug. now i don't know who to believe. i hope you have another target for us after that. 1 dead slug is not enough.

Is that the Tens claim post 45
or
Macs claim from post 147
or 
JKLs lack of Clam post 25
POST 147 MAC.....
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 31, post 453 seems suspect again:

2ofclubs
The claim was he told JKL and JKL has been defended from the start so JKL and his defenders are slugs along with Pyg . IDK
I will gladly vote Pyg. but I also the switched openly discussed in thread. I also maid the switch before Macs post. 
Go ahead flip to me and spare the gardener.
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 31, post 464, 2oC very suspect and never cleared.

MacEohaid
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
A handful of games where pygmy sad signed up and not played. Mod killed last game, was mafia a few of those inactive games. Clubs will talk his way outta anything, just shoot him slugs lol. Unlynch clubs , lynch pygmy he won't be missed by any faction

Hoods reasoning for Pyg vote. 
and
Hood doesn't think I am slug and rather have me dead then a thorn in his side even when we are on the same side. LOl which he has done to me before and Anax once. OMG

Hoody did think you were a slug way back on page 11 this was the voting and both Hood and Ryo had 2 Clubs pegged and now both are dead:

4 hrs I think this is the current pole.
2 No salt = Ten, Jkl
1 KC = Thick
1 Rock = Anax
2 Clubs = Hood and Ryo
3 JkL = Abs, Notor, Clubs*
5 un voted
* I am waiting for a response from JkL on changing my vote to salt free. For the record jkl is being lynched for his suspicious post & vote behavior and NOT for no reason.
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 33, post 483, still going after another townsman.

BadKarma
#Salt JKL
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 33, post 491, BK just going after more know townspeople for no reason and we were gullible to follow:

BadKarma
pygmyhippo277
#Salt Abs

BAD!!! Im so confused, how could you play me from like 99% town to slug, you guys have the wrong man, it's time that you slugs wriggled and worried your slimy little selves a bit. Tenn and Thick are playing off of each other which makes me extremely suspect of both of them. Look back at it.

Sorry, got some intel that it’s down to you, JKL, or Tenn to salt. And frankly until I see different, any of you are equally sluggish.
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 35, post 523: So convincing BK.

BadKarma
ALL TOMATOES - this is the end of the line for the silver tongued Tennessee Log Man - He has played us for fools. Our withholding our only weapon has brought us like sheep to the slaughter. But no more! This stops today

#SALT TennesseLogMan
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 36, post 533: Really BK?

BadKarma
Agree with Rockbert on this - And frankly Tennessee essentially admitted he's a slug to me in IM - so we'll take him out today and I predict the Slugs will take me out tonight.

I'm saying this now, incase I can't tomorrow once the slugs poke holes in my glorious red flesh: AFTER TLM, consider ThickTalon or Pygmy, plus make sure someone vets Anaxgore -

MacEohaid wrote:
BK, how strange, after Tenn, you recommend Thick who is now dead and Pygmy who I now believe to be town. Care to explain?
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 36, post 534: Looks like Tenn was on to something. He did accuse me as a slug along with Abs and BK, but then changed his tune calling me gullible.

Tennesseelogman
BadKarma wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #533
AFTER TLM, consider ThickTalon or Pygmy, plus make sure someone vets Anaxgore -
rookie mistake there - i bet your cornucopia (a group of slugs) may also point this out to you and wish you had not further identified them.
you have just named the players that you know are not in your faction = tomatoes - tlm, thick, pyg, anax
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 37, post 555: Seems suspect also.

notoriouspat
I've seen enough....#SaltTLM
BadKarma wrote:
Mac, nice to see you getting caught up with the history of the game.

At any given time any move I made was with the best information I had at the time. Super easy to do Monday morning QB on game 1 of the season as you’re entering the playoffs.
Buen Camino!
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
Page 31, post 453 seems suspect again:

2ofclubs
The claim was he told JKL and JKL has been defended from the start so JKL and his defenders are slugs along with Pyg . IDK
I will gladly vote Pyg. but I also the switched openly discussed in thread. I also maid the switch before Macs post. 
Go ahead flip to me and spare the gardener.
YES YES YES protecting the gardener is suspect :ROLL:
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
Pge 39, post 583: I went after TLM because he listed me with the slugs so that made me think he was a slug. Simple as that.
 But the others in the vote divide by their kind: Abs, Bad, Notorious voted to kill Tenn (yes I know some of us gullibles did also). And the town voted against abs: tenn, anax, pyg, thick (this vote tells me that pyg, thick and anax are more than likely town.

MacEohaid
Tennesseelogman
well we know abs, bad, and mac are slugs . i am pretty sure on rock as slug and that kc is just falling for their scheme. but could be kc is slug and rock is just dumb as a - - -well - - you know what.

When I voted to salt TLM, I had some question in my mind if I that was the right move but after this slug-wash, I am most relieved to have voted such. good bye slug. How do you all know that abs, bad and mac are slugs pray tell?...

I like to see you slug your way out of this one.
MacEohaid wrote:
Page 43, post 642 doesn't absolve 2oC because he knew his vote for abs was inconsequential because there were already 7 votes for Tenn so it looks good for him later. Even if it was two who switched it still would be a tie and he could also change at the last second if need be.

2ofclubs
tenn - 7- abs, bad, kc, rock, mac, notor ten = mafia slugs or not hood winked?
abs - 5- tenn, anax, pyg, thick, rc clubs = tomato townies or hoodwinked?
We do have 3 standing gardener claims and a lot sluggish behavior.
I said what I was doing and stuck too it. Who flipped and gave an excuse.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
Page 18, post 258:

2oClubs accuses three of the town who are all now dead, Hood, JKL and Ryo. I believe they died in that order too.

2ofclubs
Is it that Hood JKL and Ryo salter are slugs killing ten and going after me the loud threats¿
I accused Slug ABS, I voted 1st on ABS, I stayed on ABS and tried to stop Ten from being a Matyr.  ABS is dead IS THAT SUSPECT TOO??     But not you who is all over the place creating chaos and slinging slime. Its not sticking. 
WRKD4IT