Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 1 of 61
elysium5 wrote:
New Mafia game.

This is a forum based role playing game.

This we be a relatively simple set-up with common mafia styled/themed roles. Normal game rules apply.

Theme

A Beautiful Tomato Garden has been planted and must be kept alive in order to feed the

Roles:

Morning Gardener
Spoiler (click to show)

Afternoon Gardener
Spoiler (click to show)

Tomato Plant
Spoiler (click to show)

Slugs
Spoiler (click to show)

All Day Actions:
#Salt Players Name
Must be submitted in the Public Game thread during the day phase.

All Night Actions:
Must be submitted in your individual Role PM thread during the night phase.

Important Notes

All PM's and Thread Discussions are allowed only during the Day Phase.

Only PM's between the Slugs in their group chat are allowed during both the Day and Night phases.

PLEASE REMEMBER
You must include me, the moderator, in all PM's

There are 16 Players:

Players List
1. @Tennesseelogman
2. @Rockbert
3. @KC321
4. @notoriouspat
5. @Rcomer727
6. @ThickTalon
7. @jkl3699
8. @2ofclubs
9. @Ryomyr
10. @Hoodlum
11. @MacEohaid
12. @pygmyhippo277
13. @Abs
14. @Anaxagore
15. @DreamStreet
16. @BadKarma

All of the roles will be sent out shortly.

We are now in Day Zero.

No Actions will take place during Day Zero but discussions can begin both in PM's and also in this Game Thread.

Night One will begin at 02:00 Server Time and day/night phases will be every 24 hours hours.

PLEASE REMEMBER
You must include me, the moderator, in all PM's
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hey all - pronounced hey yall
i will send pms to all

is it 0:200 or 02:00 deadline?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
what is there to say in this game. it makes no sense to lynch anybody until a gardener finds a slug and then finds a way to let the rest of us know without outing himself. it will take a tomato sacrificing himself for the team to be the spokesman for the gardener. but beware of PMs claiming to be a gardener that investigated you.
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
From Blacklist #3:
Tennesseelogman wrote:

Posted: 11 Jun 2022, 10:31
   Post #39

idk too i guess - that is exactly why i always think it is best to lynch on the first day.
somebody needs to say something a little more sus than being the first to claim fbi like abs did
hood is always a good idea to kill (except when he is an opera singer)
i am sure i will be back on tonight before the deadline - but for now
# vote abs
i will PM everyone to see if we can get a little info flowing

From Blacklist #2
Tennesseelogman wrote:

Posted: 13 May 2022, 11:51
   Post #69

why vote off a random player at this point when we have anax to ID the cabal? normally i would vote to lynch right out of the gate so as not to give mafia free kills w no response - but in this case, the chance of hitting a bad guy is not worth the risk. cabal will be looking to kill anax , which they can not until they kill Mr. K. so it seems theirs is just a 1/9 shot in the dark. why make it 1/8 if we kill an FBI? the few times in past games where the cop outed himself and had protection = the results were very good.
# no vote for the 1st time ever
jkl3699 wrote:
What changed in this game, Tenn? Why are you advocating for a no vote for the second time ever. Does this mean that you're mafia in this game??
Rockbert wrote:
Jkl right out the gate swinging. Morning all. Present and accounted for.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Hi All, let’s keep the garden rich and full of ripe tomatoes!
Ryomyr wrote:
jkl3699
What changed in this game, Tenn? Why are you advocating for a no vote for the second time ever. Does this mean that you're mafia in this game??

Tennessee has perfected the art of always being a target. 
Ryomyr is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Abs
Hi All, let’s keep the garden rich and full of ripe tomatoes!

Three cheers for tomatoes! 
Ryomyr is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am a Better Boy
jkl3699 wrote:  Posted: 25 minutes ago 
Post #8
the odds are way against us hitting a slug at random and doing the slug work for them. i would almost seem that unless info gets juiced out of someone = we could go 4 rounds without a salting and still be in the lead 8/4 and by then we should have identified at least 1 slug and found a tomato with blossom end rot that is willing to take the fall. the gardener can not out himself in public since there is no doctor/protector
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
if i stay very quiet maybe they won't suspect me.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman