Mafia Game Thread
  • 911 posts
  • Page 4 of 61
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i am one of the Gardeners and i am going to investigate abs tonight. letting you all know so the other Gardener can target somebody else and we don't overlap. you can also send me your results and i will announce them both so that you do not have to out yourself. PM me if you want to discuss further.
and doc - you should save me tonight
I figured that was the case, I just wanted to be sure and have you say it
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol TLM. That's not what you disclosed in PM. Do we still have a truce? Trying to be above board for the rest of Tom's. I haven't had contact with.
I thought we were starting day 1 at 02:00st ? Guess not.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Lol TLM. That's not what you disclosed in PM. Do we still have a truce? Trying to be above board for the rest of Tom's. I haven't had contact with.

Yeah, sorry about that. I did correct it and also stated as much earlier in this forum that the first active phase would be Night One.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 10 minutes ago 
Post #47
yes 02:00 = just over an hour from now - it is currently still day 0 and PMs and forum is still open - - so PM me gardener #2
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
How about instead of the other Gardener contacting you they investigate you? You know, just to make sure you are who you say you are .
Rockbert wrote:
the only problem with that is if the other Gardner wants anonymity, which he should, he won't be able to verify with the forum. Unless he wants to verify with one of us but none of us is known yet. The other gardner can investigate me, I offer my word that if you confide in me I will take that information to the grave.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
So there is no SALT this day phase?

correct. No salt today.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
the only problem with that is if the other Gardner wants anonymity, which he should, he won't be able to verify with the forum. Unless he wants to verify with one of us but none of us is known yet. The other gardner can investigate me, I offer my word that if you confide in me I will take that information to the grave.

Yup same here. 
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: 3 minutes ago 
Post #50
How about instead of the other Gardener contacting you they investigate you? You know, just to make sure you are who you say you are .
that is a fine idea - but how is he going to report that without being outed - we need the other gardener to stay hidden. after he investigates me - he can contact me then but if i am the one giving the investigation reports - how does that work if you do not believe me unless one of us hits a slug night 1? maybe abs is the other gardener and we investigate each other. at that point we will be able to start the elimination process after night 2 investigations and start a verified town chat group.
and for that matter - should i trust whoever is the 1st one to PM me and say that he is the other gardener and that he investigated me. it would then take me one more night investigation to verify him. all this is ok as long as we do not start killing off our own tomatoes and swing the odds more and more in the slug's favor. we need time for this to play out.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Day Zero is over

It is now Night One

Get your Night actions in before 02:00 server time tomorrow.

And remember, during the night phase there is no communication allowed except for the Slugs group chat or any direct correspondence with me in your original Role PM's I provided for you..
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."